Round 1 Themes Topic

I am going nuts with the AVG/ERA team. put together a great squad, then noticed it was an $80 mil cap not the $90 mil my team played out. in the last month I have put together over 50 teams and all suck. bodes poorly for me.
7/22/2013 5:17 PM
Same here...although I haven't put together that many teams.  I've looked at so many different ERA and AVG, I may have invented a few new ones! 
7/22/2013 9:43 PM
I can't wait to see the strategies for that one...
7/22/2013 11:07 PM
I went with the first team I completed, not that I think it's great or anything. I play so few 80M leagues anymore, it's hard for me to judge what is 'good'. I just had no desire to drive myself crazy.
7/23/2013 8:37 AM
I'm still working on mine... best one to date is my first attempt, but it's not great. I'm going to try a couple more options and then just call it.
7/23/2013 9:58 PM
I have just called it. Tired of trying to field a good team. We'll just run the spew we picked out there and let the chips fall where they may.
7/24/2013 6:05 PM
I'll probably just continue trudging through the muck and mire until the last minute.
7/25/2013 12:49 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Round 1 Themes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.