OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

That's right!  CBS's popular reality show Big Brother comes back to GD for it's second season ever!    Westudly was the first ever GD Big Brother winner!  Look for the rules to come shortly in the next few upcoming days!  In the meantime, feel free to sign up now!

I also would like to try and get a co-host.  Hosting is very demanding and I will also be on vacation from July 2nd-4th and also from July 9th-July 18th, so a co-host would be very helpful.

Signup today in the forum or send me a sitemail if you are interested in co-hosting with me!

6/5/2013 12:50 AM
Co-host
kneeneighbor

Players

1. Nyaggie98             15th Place
2. Horvie78                        1st
3. Ghutton9                          2nd
4.Csudak                            7th Place
5. Dublinuf                  11th Place
6. Polabonez            8th Place
7. bperkins              6th Place
8. tsut30                         9th Place
9. onside                          12th Place
10. psap                           10th Place
11. Ahrens                          3rd Place
12. shlog3131                   14th Place
13. sjurat                             13th Place
14. osgonlz                         5th Place
15. king_jeremy                4th Place

Jury
1. tsut30
2. Polabonez
3. Csudak
4. BPerkins
5 Osgonlz
6 King_jeremy
7 Ahrens

9/4/2013 7:05 AM (edited)
Big Brother

Expect the unexpected

Rules have been altered from the TV version for entertainment purposes  If you want to know more about the TV version.  Click here. *Remember that the goal is to Outwit, Outthink and Outplay each other, not the rules themself. I will try to quickly clear up any questions, but I am hoping that you all understand that I intend to follow the spirit of what these rules clearly should mean, and not end up in an argument of semantics. Once again, you are playing each other, not me.

All deadlines will be posted in the forum.  The deadlines will be posted on the fly by the hosts to allow plenty of time for the houseguests to compete in the challenges.

The week begins win the HOH(Head of household) competition.  The Head of Household is responsible for nominating two HouseGuests for eviction.   Commonly known as placing these contestants on the block.  We will then have a POV(power of veto) competition. All players will be eligible to play in the POV competition.  The POV winner can choose to veto one of the HOH's initial nominations. (Or he can leave the nominations the same)When this happens, the HOH chooses someone else to replace that nominee. The winner is also protected from becoming a replacement nominee for the week.  The remaining players then vote to evict one of the two houseguests on the block.  The HOH only votes if there is a tie.  The HOH is not eligible to compete in the next HOH challenge.  Here is an example of how this works:
Bob wins the HOH competition.
Bob puts Frank and Sally on the eviction block.
Joe wins the POV competetion.
Joe  decides to take Sally off of the block.
Bob puts Jane up in place of Sally.
The remaining houseguests vote for either Frank or Jane to leave the house.

When we get to the final three, the winner of the HOH will get to decide who he wants to take with him to the final two.

When we get to the final two, the winner will be voted on by the jury.   The Jury is made up of the final seven evicted HouseGuests.

Diary entries and Bonuses.  Throughout the game you will be able to earn bonuses.    Every time you send me a diary entry you will receive bonus points.  If it is creative or I feel you have given me valuable information to what is going on in the game.  You will receive even more bonus points.  There also will be opportunities to earn bonuses as the game progresses.   You will not know how many bonus points you or anyone else has earned.  At a certain time in the game, these bonus points MAY  come into play to give you a advantage or power of some sort.  All diary entries will be posted on the forum at the end of the game.

All competition announcements are to be made in the forum by the winner IN ALL CAPS PLEASE.  All voting is to be sent to ARFY by the deadline posted.  Failure to vote will result in a warning.  If you fail to vote twice, you will be removed from  the game  and have your balls cut off.  If I think you are missing a vote intentionally, I may remove you from the game.  In July when I am on vacation, kneeneigbor will run the game from my account to avoid any confusion on where to send the votes and whatnot.

Expect the unexpected.  What does this mean?  It means there might be twists thrown in the middle of the game at any time for the entertainment of the game.

6/5/2013 10:14 PM (edited)
Houseguest   HOH Wins   POV Wins  
Dublinuf   1      
Ghutton9   1   2  
Csudak   2      
Osgonlz    1   1  
Psap   2      
Bperkins    1   2  
King_jeremy    1   1  
Ahrens   1    2  
Polabonez       1  
Tsut30   1      
Horvie78     1 2  
8/18/2013 11:02 PM (edited)
Oh, you need a cohost. Funny you should ask, but I know a former Survivor Host that is addicted to Big Brother and would love to cohost. Rumor has it he is a schmuck, but he also is a schmuck so there is that.

Barring that I will play, though.
6/5/2013 12:59 AM (edited)
Reserved
6/5/2013 12:56 AM
Ahrens, are you leaving us in suspense for the big announcement?  lol
6/5/2013 1:02 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 6/5/2013 12:59:00 AM (view original):
Oh, you need a cohost. Funny you should ask, but I know a former Survivor Host that is addicted to Big Brother and would love to cohost. Rumor has it he is a schmuck, but he also is a schmuck so there is that.

Schmuck?  I didn't realize that Polabonez is such a fan.
6/5/2013 1:03 AM
Since I have nothing better to do during my 7 month vacation, guess I play
6/5/2013 4:20 AM
I'll play
6/5/2013 7:52 AM
I'll play.
6/5/2013 8:50 AM
I'm in
6/5/2013 8:58 AM
Posted by Arfy on 6/5/2013 1:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 6/5/2013 12:59:00 AM (view original):

Schmuck?  I didn't realize that Polabonez is such a fan.
I've never seen Big Brother in my life.

But for that matter, I've never seen an episode of Survivor either.

I'm in.  Or I'll host.  Or I won't play.  You tell me.
6/5/2013 9:45 AM
I'll play
6/5/2013 11:07 AM
I'll play if there are spots open
6/5/2013 12:40 PM
1|2|3...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.