OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Round 1 now looks to be updated and official.
6/14/2013 5:04 PM
Naygie and onside have been eliminated since they cannot catch ghutton9
King_jermy is eliminated as he cannot catch dublinuf

6/15/2013 9:12 AM (edited)
Good, golf is so boring to follow
6/15/2013 9:22 AM
I will post the next HOH challenge tonight(Saturday night), just to give you extra time time to work on it.
6/15/2013 9:37 AM
I don't want to cut the POV comp short, but I do want you to have time to prepare for the next HOH challenge.  Here ya go:

The next HOH challenge is very simple. Each team will submit a list of ten minor league baseball clubs from the games of Tuesday, June 18th. The teams and games can be found here:

http://www.milb.com/milb/schedule/index.jsp?leagues=l120,l121,l110,l122,l113,l123,l124,l117,l118,l127,l126,l112,l128,l116,l111,l109

(Make sure to change Calendar date to June 18th to select correct teams)

You will number these teams 1-10. I will start at the top of your list. If no one has chosen the team, you will be rewarded that team. If two or more coaches select the same team, that team will be thrown out altogether and we will go down to the next team on everyone's list. At this point everyone will have ONE MINOR LEAGUE team assigned to them.

I will then continue down everyone's list and reward every Houseguest a backup team in case of rainout. If I run out of teams on your list, you will be rewarded no one. So choose carefully. The object is very simple:

Select the team that will score the most runs for that single game.

In case of a tie, we will compare runs scored by your backup team. If you have no backup team, you get zero.

Second tie breaker will be from the order that I receive your picks.

The winner will win HOH. All entries are to be received by Monday June 17th 11pm EST/8pm PST.

6/15/2013 9:46 PM
Posted by sjurat on 6/13/2013 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stevedotdec on 6/13/2013 2:05:00 AM (view original):
Steve StRicker, with an "R".  Don't dis the Wisconsin guy...
stRicker ALWAYS fades on Sunday...unless it's the John Deere Classic in Moline...then he's dead, solid, perfect.

He'll win around 5 Sr. Open Championships
Fingers crossed, this might be his last chance to contend on Sunday.  Maybe he should just show up with a John Deere cap and try to pretend he's there tomorrow...
6/16/2013 12:03 AM
I don't have to research that HOH I presume?
6/16/2013 2:05 AM
Exaclty.  The previous HOH will not be able to compete in that challenge.
6/16/2013 7:27 AM
Strick...an 8?  Really?  Sigh...
6/16/2013 4:03 PM
Posted by stevedotdec on 6/16/2013 12:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjurat on 6/13/2013 11:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by stevedotdec on 6/13/2013 2:05:00 AM (view original):
Steve StRicker, with an "R".  Don't dis the Wisconsin guy...
stRicker ALWAYS fades on Sunday...unless it's the John Deere Classic in Moline...then he's dead, solid, perfect.

He'll win around 5 Sr. Open Championships
Fingers crossed, this might be his last chance to contend on Sunday.  Maybe he should just show up with a John Deere cap and try to pretend he's there tomorrow...
+5 first 3 holes on Sunday - nuff said
6/16/2013 5:21 PM
Ghutton9 has won the POV challenge
6/16/2013 7:48 PM
Ghutton has won the POV.  He has until 2pm EST/11am PST on Monday to announce if he would like to use the Power Of Veto on Onside or King Jeremy.  Or if he chooses he may leave the nominations the same.  Please announce in the forum in all CAPS, your official move. 

If one of the players are taken off, then Dubs has until 9pm EST/6pm PST Monday to name a replacement.

After this has been done, everyone will have until Tuesday 4pm EST/1 pm PST to cast your vote to evict.  Those votes will be sent to me. 

6/16/2013 8:56 PM
IT  SEEMS LIKE SUCH A WASTE TO WIN THE POV AND NOT USE IT. I AM NOT REALLY FAMILIAR WITH THIS GAME THAT MUCH AND MAY BE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE BUT I'M GOING TO GO AHEAD AND USE IT ANYWAY. KING_JEREMY SEEMS LIKE SUCH AN OBVIOUS CHOICE TO GO, SO I'M GOING TO STIR THINGS UP AND USE THE POV TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE VOTE. TO CLARIFY, I'M USING THE POV ON KING_JEREMY.
6/17/2013 8:14 AM
WELL THAT SUCKED GHUTTON.

ON THE GROUNDS OF NOT BELABORING THE POINT, AND BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TOLD TWICE THAT I AM IN AN ALLIANCE WITH HIM EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T REALLY SPOKEN. I WILL NOMINATE 

NYAGGIE

AS MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE FOR KING_JEREMY UNLESS ARFY CHANGES THE RULES AND LET'S ME NOMINATE GHUTTON THAT IS.
6/17/2013 12:59 PM
Guess I'll be the first one out, at least I won't have to suffer through another golf challenge
6/17/2013 1:29 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.