OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Posted by Arfy on 6/6/2013 5:00:00 PM (view original):
For our first competition, we are going to stay within the realms of WIS.  You each will be given $100 Big Brother Bucks.  You will use this money to bet on the following 12 SATURDAY games.

*ALL HARDBALL DYNASTY GAME ARE FROM AM CYCLE, unless indicated

**PM CYLE GAME

SPORT   WORLD
COACH INVOLVED
BB TEAM
OPP TEAM

Hardball
Carey
Ahrens
Montreal
Charleston
Hardball
Josh Gibson
Arfy
Madison
Augusta
Hardball**
Doubleday
Dublinuf
Charleston
Houston
Hardball
OCD
Ghutton9
Detroit
Wichita
Hardball
Rickey
Kneeneig
Sioux Falls
Ottawa
Hardball
B.P Frks me
Nyaggie98
Buffalo
Boston
Hardball**
Cooperstow
Polabonez
Cheyenne
ElPaso
Hoops
Rupp
Osgonzl
Plm Bc Atl
LaGrange
Gridiron
Warner
Bperkins
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Gridiron
Heisman
Csudak
Colo-mines
Fort Lewis
Gridiron
Heisman
Shlog3131
Rand Mac
Hanover
Gridiron
Warner
Sjurat
Maryland
Bost Coll

Here are the rules.  You must bet at least $1 on every team and you cannot bid the same amount on another game.  They all must be different amounts.  We are picking winners only. 

***-YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BET ON YOUR OWN TEAM.  So just enter picks for 11 games!
(If you team does not have a game playing, you may leave one game out so that you are only betting on 11 games.)

My Florida State team in Leahy feels so left out!  Bowl game tomorrow vs. Cal.
6/7/2013 1:27 PM
Then you should have scheduled in the regular season Horvie!  Cuz I'm not a mind reader!
6/7/2013 7:54 PM
Just a heads up the first POV challenge will go up once this one is decided but you should have a day or two to work out your plan.
6/8/2013 12:04 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I assume we all lose on the Buffalo-Boston game since Buffalo actually lost to Atizona, and no one bet on Arizona.
6/8/2013 7:06 AM
And I don't think Pola is playing El-Paso, looks like he is playing Sioux Falls
6/8/2013 8:17 AM
I actually put for this person or against them. Didn't put team names. Haha
6/8/2013 10:04 AM
I don't see Sjurat's picks anywhere?

I might not have any alliances this game, but can we all agree that this donkey raping **** eater needs to be put on the block for these antics?

6/8/2013 10:12 AM
I cannot beleive the lack of faith in the Sumos!
6/8/2013 10:44 AM
Posted by polabonez on 6/8/2013 10:12:00 AM (view original):

I might not have any alliances this game, but can we all agree that this donkey raping **** eater needs to be put on the block for these antics?

The strippers made me late...
6/8/2013 1:24 PM
Strippers usually make me early...
6/8/2013 1:52 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 6/8/2013 7:06:00 AM (view original):
I assume we all lose on the Buffalo-Boston game since Buffalo actually lost to Atizona, and no one bet on Arizona.
My apologies for any games I may have messed up.  Hardball Dynasty made it more challenging to get teams schedules because I kept having to go back and forth. 

If you bet on Boston, you will get credit for a win on that game.

I'm adding up the scores right now.

6/8/2013 2:23 PM
Apparently it didn't recognize the strike through font when I copied and pasted it.  Regardless, I have Dubs with 94 the winner.  I believe he called the winning pick when he sent his picks in.  He said....never bet against Cravedogg.  I agree.  You have until Monday to nominate two  Houseguests for eviction.

EDIT: They will post their selections on the forum page in ALL CAPS by Monday 8pm pst//11 est

6/8/2013 2:55 PM (edited)

Donkey raping **** eater...isn't that from the South Park movie?
6/8/2013 3:13 PM
Posted by nyaggie98 on 6/8/2013 3:13:00 PM (view original):

Donkey raping **** eater...isn't that from the South Park movie?
Ha! ha! 
6/8/2013 3:15 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.