OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Posted by bperkins on 7/21/2013 8:39:00 PM (view original):
As head of household I would like to nominate csudak and tsut for eviction.  Best of luck to both of you for POV.
The POV will be posted tomorrow evening.  Stay tuned BPerkins as I will have something else for you to do soon.  There is also another piece of business that has to be taken care of.
7/21/2013 8:49 PM
Posted by polabonez on 7/21/2013 8:55:00 PM (view original):
Pandora called.

I'm back, *******!
Yes, it is true.  By opening Pandora's box,  BPerkins has allowed Polabonez(Last person voted out) back in the game..  Not only is he back, but he has immunity for this HOH only, so he cannot be backdoored as well. 

I told BPerkins besides his bonus points that he some other power.  And that is that he gets to choose 2 houseguest to sit out of the POV challenge.  Polabonez is not immune from this however.  Please select 2 houseguests by the end of monday.  I will have a POV challenge up monday evening.

Besides this, there was some other twist in the house.   I will go into a litle more detail on this tomorrow. 

7/21/2013 11:49 PM
MIGHT AS WELL REMOVE ME FROM THE GAME NOW. I KNOW I WILL BE VOTED OUT IF I REMAIN ON THE BLOCK. NOT TO MENTION ARFY DID NOT SPECIFY THAT THE HOH COULD NOT NAME THE NOMINEES TO SIT OUT, TO NOT GIVE US A CHANCE TO SAVE OURSELVES IN THE POV.

CASEY, YOU ARE SAFE THIS WEEK FROM EVICTION. I AM PULLING MYSELF OUT OF THE GAME
7/22/2013 2:49 AM
By the way Bperkins, you must allow the nominees to play for the POV.  

I'll give Tsut the day to think about what he wants to do.

7/22/2013 9:20 AM
This game is rigged
7/22/2013 11:24 AM
Posted by horvie78 on 7/22/2013 11:24:00 AM (view original):
This game is rigged
I'll agree.  No rhyme or reason or logic for arfy to be gone for a while, then all of a sudden reappear and give the hoh all this bullshit for opening pandora's box.  I've thought enough already.  Best of luck to the remaining players.  I'm not one of them.
7/22/2013 12:43 PM
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

DUE TO PANDORA'S BOX BEING OPENED AND THE MOON ALIGNING WITH THE FOURTH QUADRANT IN THE SKY, A MAJOR CURSE HAS BEEN LAID UPON THE BIG BROTHER HOUSEHOLD.  ALL REMAINING HOUSEGUESTS ARE HEREBY ELIMINATED.

MEANWHILE, ANY HOUSEGUEST THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY VOTED OUT BEFORE TODAY CAN NOW REJOIN THE HOUSE IF THEY WISH.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS NEW TWIST ON THE GAME!
7/22/2013 12:52 PM
How whiny is that Tony?

On the POV I had to save myself it was first come, first serve NASCAR. Such that 10 racers had been chosen before I knew I had a challenge.

I mentioned it in my diary, but I didn't quit the game in advance. Play it out and let king_arfymy win already.

7/22/2013 3:10 PM
Arfy, since tsut is gone does that end my HoH?
7/22/2013 3:50 PM
I wish all evictions were this easy.
7/22/2013 4:07 PM
My only complaint about arfy randomly selecting rewards and/or punishments is that there is no randomness behind it, or should I say no way to prove it is random.

Not saying the below is true, but so far we have had 2 pandora's boxes.

I won the first and when I picked it I got a punishment.  Shocking since me and arfy have butted heads before in games.
The second one just so happened to get someone back in the game, and that was pola who arfy has worked with many times before.

Again, not saying it is true, there is just no way to prove that this was on the up and up.  We have enough lying from the players, its even tougher playing when you can't be certain the host isn't against you as well.

7/22/2013 6:36 PM
Posted by csudak on 7/22/2013 6:36:00 PM (view original):
My only complaint about arfy randomly selecting rewards and/or punishments is that there is no randomness behind it, or should I say no way to prove it is random.

Not saying the below is true, but so far we have had 2 pandora's boxes.

I won the first and when I picked it I got a punishment.  Shocking since me and arfy have butted heads before in games.
The second one just so happened to get someone back in the game, and that was pola who arfy has worked with many times before.

Again, not saying it is true, there is just no way to prove that this was on the up and up.  We have enough lying from the players, its even tougher playing when you can't be certain the host isn't against you as well.

If somebody is going to be allowed to re-enter, at least have a competition or some way where it is earned and not just given to them.
7/22/2013 7:25 PM
We all know how me and arfy have butted heads. After all he does only own a .430 winning percentage against me in HBD. Lol. This is payback for those post season losses to me isn't it? Oh yeah, you didn't really do anything that punishes me. YET! But I'm keeping my eye on things. Tread carefully arfy or ill break out my cheat codes next time I play the arf's(any of them). LOL, but I still agree with horvie and Casey that it just didn't feel very random. But youre the show runner and I guess you can sway things how you feel fit to get those ratings up.
7/22/2013 7:50 PM
If anybody has watched Big Brother before, they know that ANYTHING can happen.     I told Kneeneigbor at the beginning of the season what I would be doing for Pandora's box,    So don't flatter yourself thinking that I am conspiring to mess up (INSERT YOUR NAME HERE) game.  I could care less who wins.  I'm just trying to make this a little interesting.  Your entry fee will be fully refunded.

To give you an idea of how I was trying to have some fun.    Watch some of this.

I decided when I started planning this game to do a "America's Player'  Polabonez was selected because I knew he could influence people in ways they didn't know was possible and make things interesting.    I will share in the following post the challenges he had been given and performed.  I will leave some info out for your strategic purposes.   Even though he was asked  not to tell anyone about this, he did after he was voted out.  I was going to save it as a surprise at the end of the game.    Let me just make this clear that he voted no one out because of anything I asked him to do.  I had asked him once to vote someone out(selected by the last guy that was voted off) and he told me he couldn't do it because it conflicted with his alliance..  He will in no way be given any more challenges to perform.  Since he told a couple houseguests, I thought I should inform everyone. 

Because of the amount of time this took to explain and my extremely busy schedule as of lately, I am going to delay the next challenge until tomorrow..  I apologize.

If tsut does not come back, then that hoh will be complete and we will have a new hoh comp.   Otherwise, it will go on as originally planned.  I will check back in later tonight to see if I need to answer any other quick questions.

America's Player Challenges Below(Have to switch computers)
7/22/2013 8:07 PM
America's Player, Challenge #1

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/8/2013 6:51:00 AM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #1

It looks like Sjurat missed the deadline for the HOH challenge. Your first challenge will be an easy one. Sjurat needs to be publicly scolded in the forums, make sure to include the words 'donkey raping shiteater' somewhere in your post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isgo9g_khkw

6/8/2013 10:12 AM

polabonez

Current Favorite (remove)

I don't see Sjurat's picks anywhere?

I might not have any alliances this game, but can we all agree that this donkey raping **** eater needs to be put on the block for these antics?

America's Player, Challenge #2

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/9/2013 7:13:00 PM
Subject:
America's player Challenge #2

Difficulty level: hard

A new guy signs up for a game and gets nominated right off the bat? I was pretty much expecting that. We don't have very many new guys in this group, see if you can save king_jeremy, at least for this week. Either have him removed from the block, or convince everyone to vote someone else out. Good luck! Make sure to document any behind the scenes convos worth sharing.

polabonez
To:
Arfy
Received:
6/9/2013 7:32:00 PM
Subject:
RE: America's player Challenge #2
Wow you are ******* killing me.

Who do you think made the push to get Jeremy on the block in the first place????

No fear, though.

Jeremy will live.

**-Jeremy gets taken off the block

America's Challenge #3
Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/18/2013 4:02:00 PM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #3

Difficulty: EASY to MEDIUM

Everyone knows Drunk Polabonez. I think the houseguests need to meet a different side of Polabonez. Perhaps a side they are not used to seeing. Perhaps a side, that will make them stop and say, "What the heck is going on? This is unusual."

I want you IN THE FORUM to give 3 different Houseguests some form of flattering remarks. They must be in 3 different posts. And they have to sound sincere. No sarcasm. Me and Kneeneighbor will be the judges.

6/19/2013 1:09 AM

polabonez

I've got to say, Casey... From my past experience of playing with you and hosting Survivors you have got to be one of the best as far as winning these sports challenges. I remember a couple survivor seasons where you were on your own and made top 5 or 6 just by putting in the extra effort and making things happen.

I mean, it's a minor league baseball challenge, and you pull it off.

It might seem like I am saying this just to keep off the block, but truthfully man you are really, really good at them and I tip my hat.

Great job, bud.

6/22/2013 10:15 AM

polabonez

Posted by psap on 6/21/2013 4:48:00 PM (view original):
Oh by the way.  Sweet challenge Arfy.      Very creative.

I agree with psap. Not only creativity, but your forum presence honestly puts a smile on my face.

You really are a great guy Lauren and I am honored to get a chance to chat with you.

I love you, man

6/23/2013 7:22 PM

polabonez

I think everyone understands, Lauren. I've talked to most of the guys that are playing in this game over the years... And I have to say that it's one of the smartest group of guys I've ever not met.

Everyone has their own "online persona", if you will... But seriously it's a great group of guys and I seriously love to play these games with each and every one of the contestants that play these silly forum games.

Great times. To everyone.

America's Player Challenge #4

nyaggie98
To:
Arfy
Received:
6/18/2013 4:14:00 PM
Subject:
RE: BIG BROTHER
I was in an alliance with BLAH BLAH BLAH and even he voted for me after ensuring me he would be able to get 5 votes again onside, so I  would have to say it was him.

-----Original Message-----
To: nyaggie98
Sent: 6/18/2013 4:08:00 PM
Subject: BIG BROTHER

A behind the scenes survey for the Diary:

If you had to name one person who might have led the charge to get you kicked off.....who do you think it might have been? (One name only please)

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/19/2013 12:29:00 PM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #4
Having you protect King Jeremy in the first house eviction, was purely for protecting the new guy. But from here on out, there is a method to my madness of choosing the houseguest I want you to lead the charge against. All will be revealed at the end of the game and you will have a 'ah ha' moment. And it's not because I'm playing the game(because I'm not). And it's not because I am trying to intervene with the game. Because I am not.

So for this week, I challenge you to try and get BLAH BLAH BLAH out.

polabonez
To:
Arfy
Received:
6/19/2013 1:58:00 PM
Subject:
RE: America's Player Challenge #4
I don't think that will be possible

One he's tied in with SO AND SO and two he's tied in with me.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, YADA YADA YADA, AND JOE BLOW are my best chances to stay in the game. And if I go out I can't do challenges.

Can I get an America's second choice?

America's Player Challenge #5

Arfy
To:
polabonez
Received:
6/28/2013 8:43:00 PM
Subject:
America's Player Challenge #5

Difficulty: EASY to MEDIUM

You have succesfully completed 4 of the 5 tasks that have been given to you. I have been slacking off. Time for your next challenge. I want you to make a new alliance, (or take an alliance you are already a part of) and give your alliance a name. Not just any name. They gayer(not that there is anything wrong with that). the better!. For example: There used to be a SNL skit called "The Ambiguously Gay Duo." In other words, the worse the name-the better! But I want you to convince this person that the name is cool. So cool that I want them bragging to me about it in their diary posts. Good luck!

PS-Make sure you document your conversations for me, as it should be very entertaining.
He came up with an interesting name that I cannot share.  I will tell you at the end.

7/22/2013 8:28 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1...36|37|38|39|40...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.