OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Pola is the winner. PLease post if you are using the POV. If he does then Ahrens should post his replacement ASAP.

Even though the vote will be taking place today into the morning, I think I will post the next HoH today as well.

7/13/2013 8:54 AM
I WILL NOT USE THE POV
7/13/2013 12:32 PM
Votes are due by 12 est tomorrow. Psap or cudsak---- please send em to me.

Next HoH challenge up in a few min.

7/13/2013 1:14 PM

WWE Money in the Bank Predictions Contest

Each singles match is worth a point. The MITB matches worth 6 points. Bonus points as listed. Note when the bonus is “Bonus point: How is the victory made? (Pin, submission, DQ, Count out)” you may only score that point if you get the winner correct. However you may get the bonus on the two MITB matches even without the winner.

Chris Jericho vs Ryback
Bonus point: How is the victory made? (Pin, submission, DQ, Count out)

Divas Championship: AJ Lee vs Kaitlyn

Intercontinental Championship: The Miz vs Curtis Axel

World Heavyweight Championship Money in the Bank:
Dean Ambrose vs Damian Sandow vs Cody Rhodes vs Wade Barrett vs Fandango vs Jack Swagger vs Anthony Cesaro
Bonus Point: Does anyone aside from these 7 wrestlers (manager, wrestler or otherwise) interfere in this match? (2 points)

WWE Championship Money in the Bank:
Randy Orton vs RVD vs CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Christian vs Shamus vs Kane?
Bonus: Kane was injured on RaW, there is a rumor he will be replaced. Name his replacement (or state he will stay in the match) (3 pts)

World Title: Dolph Ziggler vs Alberto Del Rio

WWE Title: John Cena vs Mark Henry

Tie Breaker: Strikeouts by Wainwright in Cards vs Cubs Sunday night.
Tie Breaker2: Strikeouts by Wood in Cards vs Cubs Sunday Night.
Tie Breaker3: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe

Picks are due by 645 pm central time.

7/13/2013 1:40 PM (edited)
For those of you watching Big Brother on CBS, McCrae is the pizza delivery boy from he pizza place we order from.
7/13/2013 7:18 PM
You aren't serious are you?
7/13/2013 7:30 PM
Yes I am.

Link to his bio where you will see he delivers pizza and his from Oak Grove, MN. As pola can confirm from his IP checks I am in Andover MN. THe place is just up the road from my house.
7/13/2013 9:58 PM (edited)
By a vote of 5-2 psap has been evicted.

Get those WWE picks in. Working on the spread sheet now.

7/14/2013 12:00 PM
I'm on break at work. Mine won't get sent in until later on when I'm back home
7/14/2013 12:17 PM
The POV will be contested with the All Star Game on Tuesday.
7/14/2013 2:29 PM
Should've done the HR derby on Monday. That would've been different.
7/14/2013 3:24 PM
Anybody have a good website for streaming WWE pay-per-view events that they'd like to share?
7/14/2013 4:18 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 7/14/2013 3:24:00 PM (view original):
Should've done the HR derby on Monday. That would've been different.
That was my inital plan but it is a quick turn around.
7/14/2013 7:06 PM
Here are the picks that were submitted along with mine for ***** and giggles.

Jericho vs Ryback Kaitlyn vs AJ Miz vs Axel World MITB Interfearance? WWE MITB Replacment Ziggler vs Del Rio Cena vs Henry Tb TB
king Jermy Jericho- submission Kaitlyn - pin Miz- Pin Ambrose Yes Stone Cold Stone Cold Ziggler-pin Cena- pin 8 4
ghutton9 Ryback-pin AJ- DQ Axel- Pin Swagger Yes CM Punk None Del Rio-pin Cena- DQ 6 2
csudak Ryback- DQ AJ- DQ Axel- Pin Fandango Yes Orton Lesnar Ziggler- DQ Cena- pin 8 5
horvie Ryback- pin AJ- DQ Axel- Pin Ambrose No Bryan None Ziggler- pin Henry- Countout 7 5
bperkins Ryback- pin Kaitlyn - pin Axel- Pin Barret Yes Van Dam Kane Ziggler-Pin Cena- Pin 9 7
osgonlz Ryback-pin Kaitlyn - pin Axel- Countout Barrett Yes Orton Big Show Del Rio-Pin Cena- Pin 7 2
tsut30 Ryback-pin AJ-Pin Axel-Pin Barret Yes Orton Lesnar Ziggler-DQ Cena- Pin 7 4
Kneeneighbor Ryback-Pin AJ- Pin Axel-Pin Ambrose Yes Bryan Bray Wyatt Ziggler-Pin Cena- DQ    

7/14/2013 10:12 PM (edited)
In my picks I sent to you knee, I had ziggler winning via dq, not a pinfall
7/14/2013 7:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...31|32|33|34|35...57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.