OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Is now, but it was enough of a problem last night that this never even occurred to me until it was too late. With 5 kids you never know what kind of issues will pop up. Always something. Lol.
9/1/2013 1:20 AM
Sorry guys.  I should have warned you that I had to work today.  Adding  up the scores now as we speak
9/1/2013 2:56 PM
Looks like Horvie has won the compettion.  Horvie you may now choose whom you would like to sit next to in the final two.  Ghutton or Ahrens?
9/1/2013 3:09 PM
THIS IS A DIFFICULT DECISION BECAUSE I'VE ENJOYED PLAYING BIG BROTHER WITH BOTH AHRENS AND GHUTTON.  THEY HAVE ALSO BOTH SAVED ME FROM GETTING EVICTED MULTIPLE TIMES, SO IT'S TOUGH TO PICK ONE OF THEM.  THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST DECISION IN TERMS OF ME WINNING, BUT I HAVE WORKED WITH GHUTTON THROUGHOUT MUCH MORE OF THE GAME AND FEEL LIKE I OWE HIM A REMATCH FROM THE SURVIVOR FINALS, SO...

I VOTE TO EVICT AHRENS AND WILL BE TAKING GHUTTON TO THE FINALS WITH ME
9/1/2013 5:25 PM
Alright, Horvie and Ghutton.  Make your speaches in the lobby on why you feel you should win Big Brother.  Horvie, since you won the last challenge, you have the option of going first or second.
 I am not going to set a specific deadline, I will let you guys go at your own pace.

9/1/2013 6:37 PM
I'll post second
9/1/2013 8:54 PM
Posted by horvie78 on 9/1/2013 8:54:00 PM (view original):
I'll post second
Alright.  While we are waiting for the speeches, I will give you something to ponder.

Rumor has it that King_J was actually being ran by another player in the game.

9/1/2013 11:25 PM
Well I know a few that it wasn't. Maybe I can narrow it down and make a good guess.
9/2/2013 12:19 AM
Well I figured as much. I figured I would have to win the final comp to get in. But considering I've never seen any of these shows and I go 1 & 3, I guess I'll take it. Until the next time. Thanks horvie and Hutton.
9/2/2013 9:29 AM
Posted by Arfy on 9/1/2013 11:25:00 PM (view original):
I'll post second
Alright.  While we are waiting for the speeches, I will give you something to ponder.

The was always what people thought, but if you know the identity then why would you have allowed it?
9/2/2013 12:20 PM
Well, I'm not going to go all bad guy this time. I made that mistake last time when I faced off against horvie in the finals of Survivor. I will say that I played the game and feel like I played it better than anyone else that was playing. I usually knew who the alliances were and due to that, I always knew what information I was able to let slip and what I needed to keep secret. I had the benefit of starting out with a pretty strong alliance and an even stronger side alliance. Things really got tricky when the 2 started to go against each other and at that point I had to choose a side and I ended up choosing neither. I went with a new alliance and made a couple of deals that I felt were going to be stronger down the stretch. Once again, my knowledge of the alliances allowed me to see that. By now, everyone probably figured out that early on I sent out sitemails and gave out false information to see what came back to me. When others would tell me that they heard something that could be beneficial then I was able to put together who was working together. Pretty tricky, but it worked. Another reason I feel I should win is because I was always in control. When people wanted to save someone or I needed to save someone that was going to help me get farther then I knew what to do to get it done. There was very few times the entire game that I truly felt threatened, but I always made the right moves to get to the end. That's why I think I should win this. 
9/2/2013 2:17 PM
Final Speech - Horvie

I’d like to begin by saying I had a great time playing Big Brother this summer. Thanks to Arfy for the creative challenges and for putting in countless hours hosting this game. Thanks to all of the other housemates…this season had an extremely strong group of players, and I feel very fortunate to have reached the finals. There were definitely some “lucky” moments along the way where I could have easily been evicted, and someone else would be sitting in the finals instead of me. Please know that if I targeted or voted for you, it was NOT personal and out of respect because you were a threat to win.

Here are 3 reasons why I believe I should win the game:

1. I put myself in a position where I had power, but was not viewed as a huge target. I made some strong allies, but not too many as I only communicated with about half of the players in the game. This was important because I did not get caught in lies. A lot of players were constantly forwarding sitemails, so it was key to be selective with whom I shared information. The nice thing was that my allies were talking to the players whom I wasn’t communicating with, so I usually knew how they were going to vote anyway. The following really illustrates how I put myself in a great position: THROUGH THE FIRST 9 EVICTIONS, I DID NOT WIN A SINGLE HOH AND WAS NEVER PUT UP ON THE BLOCK.

2. After about 4 or 5 evictions, I decided to make a big move and turn on my original alliance (Host Alliance – dubs, pola, ghutton, and I) in order to go after the power players in the game. When the host alliance was offered to me I felt like I had to go along with it. I never intended to stick with it because if I made the final 4 with pola and dubs, I would have had no chance of winning. They had a lot of control and always seemed to be a step ahead of everybody. I wrote about my decision to turn on the host alliance in my first diary submission to Arfy and identified my main targets going forward as dubs, psap, and polabonez (the power players). THOSE 3 PLAYERS ENDED UP BEING ELIMINATED IN THAT ORDER DURING THE FOLLOWING 3 WEEKS! I had a vital role in eliminating dubs and pola (twice), and a supporting role with psap. If you want more details, feel free to ask. I believe that the elimination of dubs, psap, and pola opened up a possible path to the end for the other housemates. 

3. I won challenges when it was necessary and made some key moves down the stretch. Toward the end of the game, everybody knew where the alliance lines were drawn and it became imperative to win challenges. In the final-7, I won POV to save myself when I was on the block with csudak and most likely going home. I won the final-4 POV, allowing me to cast the sole eviction vote that week. I won the final-5 HOH and the final-3 HOH, which is a huge reason why I am sitting in the finals. During the final stretch-run, I also worked with some players outside of my alliance in order to help keep myself safe when we didn’t have power. I worked with bperkins multiple times…notice how I was the only player from my alliance at that point (csudak, tsut, ghutton) who was not put up on the block when bperkins was HOH. Working with bperkins was also essential in eliminating polabonez for the second time. Ahrens and I also worked to keep each other safe multiple times throughout the game. I would have been eliminated during the final-6 (when I was on the block with bperkins) if Ahrens hadn’t made a final three deal with myself and ghutton.
9/2/2013 5:33 PM
Posted by csudak on 9/2/2013 12:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Arfy on 9/1/2013 11:25:00 PM (view original):
I'll post second

The was always what people thought, but if you know the identity then why would you have allowed it?
Not only did I allow it.  But I sought this person out and told them to use the secondary id.  This person came in with a huge disadvantage and I wanted to give him a fighting chance..  And with that I present to you..........

Osgonlz or King J.

9/2/2013 7:51 PM (edited)
Posted by Arfy on 8/23/2013 11:41:00 PM (view original):
So it appears we have a 1-1 vote.  Horvie, as the HOH, you will cast the deciding vote.  Who do you want to evict?  King J or Osgonlz

I should have a challenge up Saturday night.

Wow...and to think I put so much thought into this tie-breaker vote!
9/2/2013 8:34 PM
Speaking of reveals, what ever happened to kneeneighbor?  My guess is that he's in Thailand chasing after psap's women.
9/2/2013 8:43 PM
◂ Prev 1...52|53|54|55|56|57 Next ▸
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.