OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

It was horvie. Btw, I made the last and tie breaking vote on quite a few of these votes. Arfy was always posting that he was waiting on a vote and it was always me. I had to make sure I had all the votes figured out right in order to make sure the right guys were eliminated. I also wanted to mention that when dubs was eliminated I had no intentions on voting him out but when psap informed me that there were enough votes to get dubs out, that was when I linked up with tsut, horvie and csudak. Then psap changed his mind and wanted to keep dubs, so i had to scramble to get some votes changed because I'd already made another deal. After that I knew I couldn't trust psap anymore so he became my next target. If I'd had known Casey would've voted against me in the end then I'd have likely broke my final 2 deal with him and stuck it out with psap a while longer. I also now realize I should've never stuck with my final 3 deal also. Should've played it out with Jeremy. Lol.
9/5/2013 9:29 PM
It was nyaggie...he caught the mistake sitemail ghutton sent him and told everybody.

No, I leaked the alliance.  A few weeks into the game, I realized that I trusted tsut most and he was going to be my #1 ally.  A few days before Psap won HOH (when he put dubs and tsut on the block), I sent tsut a sitemail telling him about the host alliance and my ideas for eliminating power players so that we could take control of the game.  After tsut got put on the block, he sent Ahrens the info thinking it would help gain his vote.  I'm pretty sure Ahrens blew it up at that point.  I know that Ahrens forwarded tsut's sitemail to ghutton, who then forwarded it to me. 
9/5/2013 9:40 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/5/2013 9:29:00 PM (view original):
It was horvie. Btw, I made the last and tie breaking vote on quite a few of these votes. Arfy was always posting that he was waiting on a vote and it was always me. I had to make sure I had all the votes figured out right in order to make sure the right guys were eliminated. I also wanted to mention that when dubs was eliminated I had no intentions on voting him out but when psap informed me that there were enough votes to get dubs out, that was when I linked up with tsut, horvie and csudak. Then psap changed his mind and wanted to keep dubs, so i had to scramble to get some votes changed because I'd already made another deal. After that I knew I couldn't trust psap anymore so he became my next target. If I'd had known Casey would've voted against me in the end then I'd have likely broke my final 2 deal with him and stuck it out with psap a while longer. I also now realize I should've never stuck with my final 3 deal also. Should've played it out with Jeremy. Lol.
To be honest I didn't really follow anything after I was voted out and I had worked closely with both of you, so I flipped a coin.

9/5/2013 9:48 PM
I was the final tie breaking vote.  And because you turned on me is why i voted horive.  That and that horvie was at least able to honestly tell me he turned on me, which you never admitted.

Also i changed my mind and worked to save dubs because you had been feeding disinfo that dubs was after me.  When i found out that was not true I moved to save Dubs.  I had the votes.  But osgonlz had already cast his vote/s (or so he claimed).
9/5/2013 10:51 PM
Posted by psap on 9/5/2013 10:51:00 PM (view original):
I was the final tie breaking vote.  And because you turned on me is why i voted horive.  That and that horvie was at least able to honestly tell me he turned on me, which you never admitted.

Also i changed my mind and worked to save dubs because you had been feeding disinfo that dubs was after me.  When i found out that was not true I moved to save Dubs.  I had the votes.  But osgonlz had already cast his vote/s (or so he claimed).
Actually you were the #1 target of dubs. The only reason I even told you was so that you could see I was working my *** off to save you. I still don't regret turning on you though. You lost my trust when you told everyone but me to change their vote to tsut, knowing that I didn't want to vote for dubs from the start. I learned a lot about why certain people didn't trust you at that point in the game. That made it easy for me to be dishonest when it came time to vote you out.
9/6/2013 7:46 AM
For the record Dubs was aligned with ghutton, horvie and polabonez primarily
horvie, tsut and csudak secondarily
and I had a side deal with ahrens (well and I never vote against sjurat, but he was never really playing)

I was therefore after everyone else, which at that point psap seemed the strongest player.

However, when the host alliance leaked, and I knew that it wasn't me or Tyson that leaked it, I knew that I probably couldn't trust horvie or ghutton, but I wasn't sure which one.

9/6/2013 8:21 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 9/6/2013 8:21:00 AM (view original):
and I had a side deal with ahrens (well and I never vote against sjurat, but he was never really playing)

I was therefore after everyone else, which at that point psap seemed the strongest player.

However, when the host alliance leaked, and I knew that it wasn't me or Tyson that leaked it, I knew that I probably couldn't trust horvie or ghutton, but I wasn't sure which one.

Since we're discussing it, the first time that I'd heard that the host alliance was leaked was when ahrens sent me a message about it. At that point I knew I had to find a new alliance because that one was done.
9/6/2013 8:39 AM
Which just makes my case for saving whomever i thought could help me more -- that was Dubs, not Tsut.  Even though ghutton wants to play the "can't trust psap" card -- you never had my back Matt -- you were aligned with others, and instead were using me as your backup plan, while all the while pretending that we were tighter than we were -- and then finding a convenient excuse to say I burned the partnership.  Saying that i burned the bridge with you is disingenuous -- you were only using me as long as you needed me.  

At least i admit that I play the game with no loyalties, and i make no bones about it.  Many play with the pretense of loyalty and honestly, but that is a crutch, you only do so for as long as it is in your own self interest -- a kind of bully pulpit / ivory tower bs pretense, but in reality you play the game much more dishonest, you just can't own up to it publically.

And that is the only reason the victory went to Horvie -- he owned his dishonesty -- ghutton never did.  And that is why i cast the final and deciding vote for the winner for Horvie.
9/6/2013 9:05 AM
Posted by psap on 9/6/2013 9:07:00 AM (view original):
Which just makes my case for saving whomever i thought could help me more -- that was Dubs, not Tsut.  Even though ghutton wants to play the "can't trust psap" card -- you never had my back Matt -- you were aligned with others, and instead were using me as your backup plan, while all the while pretending that we were tighter than we were -- and then finding a convenient excuse to say I burned the partnership.  Saying that i burned the bridge with you is disingenuous -- you were only using me as long as you needed me.  

At least i admit that I play the game with no loyalties, and i make no bones about it.  Many play with the pretense of loyalty and honestly, but that is a crutch, you only do so for as long as it is in your own self interest -- a kind of bully pulpit / ivory tower bs pretense, but in reality you play the game much more dishonest, you just can't own up to it publically.

And that is the only reason the victory went to Horvie -- he owned his dishonesty -- ghutton never did.  And that is why i cast the final and deciding vote for the winner for Horvie.
First off, my name isn't Matt. That would be horvie. lol.  Second, our agreement terms were set by you in the beginning. Even you told me that you'd work with me, but there may come a time that you'd have to turn on me. Third, you seem to be taking it pretty personal, even after you told me that you don't take these games personal. 

I have no problem with you voting for horvie. I'm glad he won and glad I was able to be a part of it, again. And I'd do it again. That's the thing. I'll turn on someone in a second if I have reason to, but if someone is loyal to me then I return the favor. Me and horvie haven't made the finals of 2 different games together by accident, it's because he's never given me reason to turn on him and we've helped each other make it that far. There isn't another of the players that played that I'd rather lose to in the finals. Well, maybe king_jeremy. lol. 
9/6/2013 9:37 AM
Don't make it sound like i'm a whiny *itch.  I don't take anything that happens within the context of the game personally, but when you make accusations, i do take it personally especially when it is incorrect or dishonest.  

You said: "after that I knew I couldn't trust psap anymore"  -- that's soooooo hypocritical as you already were in a host alliance!!!!  I trusted you at the time because as far as I knew there was only an alliance of the two of us at the time.  I didn't know you had me as a backup alliance to your other alliance that was a higher priority.  So its silly to make statements like that against the trustworthiness of my character when you had been deceiving me the entire game!!!

But in this game I made the choice (the right choice) to change tact and try to save Dubs rather than Tsut after i learned you had been playing me the entire time - but that still didn't break any trust or agreement between us -- what happened was that my play put you in a bad position with your higher alliance and since you chose to keep that alliance secret, it came down to a choice you had to make -- them or me -- you chose them. So, it wasn't a trust issue with me -- that's just your weak sauce excuse -- it was an issue with you not wanting to reveal the truth to me about your more important hidden alliances you had behind my back.

I also don't know why i get considered a threat in these games.  I've never even made it to the jury in any of these games ever!!  I have done so poorly in all these games that i have never even been faced with having to vote against any of my alliance members (although a few like you and mb have turned on me).

9/6/2013 12:02 PM
Posted by dublinuf on 9/5/2013 8:54:00 PM (view original):
By the by, when I was evicted, horvie told me that I would be surprised at who voted where and I responded that for the vote to come out that way

ahrens, polabonez and one of the three I didn't talk to (bp, osg and k_j which I now know is only two people) voted to keep me
you(horvie), ghutton and csudak as well as the other two had to vote against me.

I am pretty sure I would have won the 4-4 tie as well, but it is what it is.

What I want to know is who leaked the host alliance. I assume it was horvie. It certainly wasn't me, and I don't think it was Tyson.

Btw, thanks for voting me out against sjurat, dick. Haha.
9/6/2013 12:28 PM
Posted by ghutton9 on 9/6/2013 8:39:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dublinuf on 9/6/2013 8:21:00 AM (view original):

Since we're discussing it, the first time that I'd heard that the host alliance was leaked was when ahrens sent me a message about it. At that point I knew I had to find a new alliance because that one was done.
PSAP told me about it. I thought he was fabricating a lie at first because there was so much bad intel regarding it. Turns out it was truthful at first, but was broken up before the vote so it didn't matter. That was definitely that crazy part of the game.
9/6/2013 12:32 PM
Posted by ahrens on 9/6/2013 12:28:00 PM (view original):
By the by, when I was evicted, horvie told me that I would be surprised at who voted where and I responded that for the vote to come out that way

ahrens, polabonez and one of the three I didn't talk to (bp, osg and k_j which I now know is only two people) voted to keep me
you(horvie), ghutton and csudak as well as the other two had to vote against me.

What I want to know is who leaked the host alliance. I assume it was horvie. It certainly wasn't me, and I don't think it was Tyson.

It's a Gator thing. I don't vote for sjurat. That said, I also knew the vote was 9-1.
9/7/2013 12:55 AM
Posted by dublinuf on 9/7/2013 12:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ahrens on 9/6/2013 12:28:00 PM (view original):

It's a Gator thing. I don't vote for sjurat. That said, I also knew the vote was 9-1.
It's the same reason Dubs said that the Patriots should cut Tom Brady and let Tebow have the job!  It's a gator thing!
9/11/2013 8:54 PM
Survivor signups are now available on the gridiron page, I know its gonna get moved, but figured I would start it there.
9/11/2013 11:23 PM
◂ Prev 1...55|56|57
OT:Big Brother II And the winner is.............. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.