REAL basketball SKILL doesn't matter Topic

Katie Dorsey gave me a mix tape in 1992.  It had the Shoop song by Cher and Orange Crush by REM on it.  I used to listen to it  while I mowed my parents loan.  I really liked Katie, she got mono and then broke up with me.  

She was a swimmer, I don't she really appreciated my playground basketball skillz.
6/11/2013 2:51 PM
it wouldnt matter how much credit this kid got for his bball skillz....the fact that he's in 5th grade and i have a job that pays money means i'd absolutely demolish him in recruiting.

sorry to crush your dreams kid but you're just destined to get smoked.
6/11/2013 3:05 PM
Posted by bistiza on 6/11/2013 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Has no one yet seen my awesome mix tape? I'm telling you, those are killer moves!
I think you need to give up posting this link. Its not even good and it lets me down every time I click it.
6/11/2013 3:05 PM
You don't like those sweet moves, blackdog? Come on, man, those are awesome!
6/11/2013 3:08 PM
Also I think this thread is exactly what the forums needed. Everyone needs a spot to post their mix tapes in.

I believe this is the OP

www.youtube.com/watch

6/11/2013 3:11 PM
This kid would be a great recruiter
6/11/2013 3:30 PM
watch that kid grow up to hate basketball
6/11/2013 4:13 PM
Those two videos are amazing. My day just turned awesome because of them. Thanks guys!
6/11/2013 4:13 PM
Posted by blackdog3377 on 6/11/2013 3:11:00 PM (view original):
Also I think this thread is exactly what the forums needed. Everyone needs a spot to post their mix tapes in.

I believe this is the OP

www.youtube.com/watch

best part about that video is all the comments from idiots who  didn't get the joke.
6/11/2013 4:18 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I actually want to be able to promise a "Dirty Dunk" Laundry Hamper set like I had in my youth...our equipment guy would be thrilled I think
6/11/2013 5:55 PM
Posted by jimmymetzger on 6/11/2013 5:48:00 PM (view original):
screw you guys - was just pointing out how stupid it is that a recruit would not consider how good a coach is at basketball and ways to fix it.

you dorks have fun with your math game.
I heard that Eisenhower was really good at Risk. Tangentially, Donald Trump is undefeated at Monopoly. (He always uses the boot.)
6/11/2013 6:04 PM
Posted by jimmymetzger on 6/11/2013 5:48:00 PM (view original):
screw you guys - was just pointing out how stupid it is that a recruit would not consider how good a coach is at basketball and ways to fix it.

you dorks have fun with your math game.
I bet Coach K has some insane mixtapes
6/11/2013 6:23 PM
Posted by Weena on 6/11/2013 3:07:00 AM (view original):
WIS MC: OK, our next applicant is Marvin Kougouka from Skeeteritch, Idaho. Tell us what you know, Marvin.

Marvin: Basketball is game played by 2 teams with 5 players each. The whole point of the game is to get the basketball through your opponent's net (an elevated horizontal hoop) within the established rules. The team without the ball is the one on defense and they use set patterns to prevent the other team from scoring. The team with the ball, which is called offense, attempts to score by using set patterns of their own. At the end of the game, the team with the most points wins.

WIS MC: Holy Swish, Marvin. That was an excellent answer. Tell him what he's won, Johnny.

Johnny. Well Marvin, because of your top notch answer we are going to start you off in the Big Six conference of your choice. You will also have 12 bonus points added to your team total per game. Plus, the engine will be adjusted to provide your team with 85% FT shooting, and you will be able to sign up to three 5-star recruits for the $110 minimum. Congratulations, Marvin.
Man, I wish your SIM baseball fatigue conversation of quite a few years ago was still around. Still funny in my head.
6/11/2013 6:35 PM
man, no topics on 'multiple teams in the same world' for a couple of days and y'all turn brutal.
remember - there are no stupid questions...just dipsh!t comments.

cut him some slack.
6/11/2013 7:04 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
REAL basketball SKILL doesn't matter Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.