The "evil" Big 6 empire Topic

In fact Columbia was the 3rd team to miss the NT, and I at Cornell was in the next 4 out (3rd season D- gimme a break). IVY LEAGUE RULES. Enjoy your 4 years of college glory if you wish, but we in the Ivy League make the big bucks, get the hot chicks, and bury ourselves in diamond encrusted caskets. We just ball like that.
8/2/2013 3:09 AM
Posted by tacokisses on 8/2/2013 3:09:00 AM (view original):
In fact Columbia was the 3rd team to miss the NT, and I at Cornell was in the next 4 out (3rd season D- gimme a break). IVY LEAGUE RULES. Enjoy your 4 years of college glory if you wish, but we in the Ivy League make the big bucks, get the hot chicks, and bury ourselves in diamond encrusted caskets. We just ball like that.
You've sort of got a point there, taco. However, we in the MAC really don't always make our kids study so much. Plus, the cow-tipping scene is phenomenal in our part of the country.  
8/2/2013 7:29 PM
By the way....the MAC only needs 2 teams to be a FULL mid major conference!!! When does that ever happen????
8/2/2013 7:30 PM

Akron has been taken. that leaves only W.Michigan looking for a coach...0-27 record last season...entire roster of underclassmen...anybody up for the challenge of a major rebuild? come join us!

8/3/2013 8:51 PM
this is interesting. I love my D2 team and conference at Holy Family in the CACC, but I'll keep an eye on the Ivy and MAC the next couple years. Maybe by then I'll be on a waiting list. Nice work guys (and gals?)
8/4/2013 12:30 AM
◂ Prev 12
The "evil" Big 6 empire Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.