Right to bare breasts Topic

I think he meant pervs.  
6/14/2013 8:12 PM

Although there's nothing pervy about liking big titties.

6/14/2013 8:13 PM
6/15/2013 12:02 PM
My bad.  Mike's right, I meant pervs.  Predators.  "To Catch a Predator".
6/15/2013 8:55 PM
Consider also the social problems. There have to be Rules About ****. Say you're walking down the street with your daughter and she has 'em out. And your daughter has great ****. I'm walking by and you catch me staring 'cause Holy **** your daughter has great ****. What do you give me, go **** yourself buddy, or the old This Bud's For You nod and wink?

And for the record, I don't have a daughter. But I do have nieces with great ****.
6/15/2013 9:05 PM
Perfectly legal in Columbus OH
6/16/2013 7:32 PM
Although there's nothing pervy about liking big titties.
I'm honestly just curious here, and anyone can feel free to answer if they'd like:

What about men with big titties? Or old ladies whose big titties droop to their knees or below?

Are they equally attractive to you, or are you the cliche man who only likes young women, no matter how old you get yourself?

6/17/2013 10:32 AM
Why would those be equally attractive?
6/17/2013 2:28 PM
My point: The topic is the right to bare breasts, which is not limited to young females you personally find attractive.
6/17/2013 3:35 PM
I think everyone understood that already.
6/17/2013 3:41 PM
So back to my questions, which anyone (even you, BL) can answer:

What about men with big titties? Or old ladies whose big titties droop to their knees or below?

Are they equally attractive to you, or are you the cliche man who only likes young women, no matter how old you get yourself?

6/17/2013 3:59 PM
Why would someone consider man boobs equally as attractive as young, perky, large boobs?
6/17/2013 4:04 PM
Equality, BL.

Also, I get sick of older men leering at young women. I want to say "listen, old man, you had your chance when you were young, now you're just being creepy".

If a guy is over 40 or so, it gets pathetic when they start leering at women who are young enough to be their daughter (or even granddaughter in some cases).

None of those women are going to find those guys physically attractive because they are like dad or grandpa to them, so there is no point except in showing how much of an creep the old men are.

Okay, that's the end of that rant for now.

6/18/2013 10:16 AM
You're a weird person.
6/18/2013 10:25 AM
Once again, Canada is way ahead of you.

WHY MUST WE BE A LEADER IN EVERYTHING?!?!??
6/18/2013 10:25 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
Right to bare breasts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.