Right to bare breasts Topic

I think you're a weird person too, BL.

What's your point?
6/18/2013 10:38 AM
Posted by bistiza on 6/18/2013 10:16:00 AM (view original):
Equality, BL.

Also, I get sick of older men leering at young women. I want to say "listen, old man, you had your chance when you were young, now you're just being creepy".

If a guy is over 40 or so, it gets pathetic when they start leering at women who are young enough to be their daughter (or even granddaughter in some cases).

None of those women are going to find those guys physically attractive because they are like dad or grandpa to them, so there is no point except in showing how much of an creep the old men are.

Okay, that's the end of that rant for now.

You would be surprised at how often 22 year old girls will hit on men over 40.  Especially with a couple of beers involved.
6/19/2013 10:29 AM
Ah, yet another reason I'm glad I have him blocked.

Looking at beauty has nothing to do with age.  If I look at a painting from the 16th century should I feel bad because I wasn't there then?

Appreciating a nice rack has nothing to do with wanting the rack-holder to find them attractive(even though I disagree with your premise).   I'll say to my wife "Do you see the **** on that chick?   They're about to fall out!!!"   And, of course, she'll respond with "Yeah, she's a whore" or something along that line.
6/19/2013 10:42 AM
I feel like I'm offending them by not looking sometimes.  They are so blatantly on display for all to admire.
6/19/2013 10:45 AM
It's a difficult cross to bear.   Women are hard to figure out.   They get all dressed up, prop their cleavage out and then seem to be offended if they catch someone staring at it.   Go figure.
6/19/2013 11:01 AM
I can prefer young boobs and still respect the right of the older woman to also bare her sagging breasts if the law says that she can.  And frankly, based on places that DO have legalized toplessness, those older and saggier ones are probably the majority of what you'd see.  But you take the bad with the good.  And it's not like saggy old boobs would BOTHER me, they just don't have the, uh, appeal.
6/21/2013 8:52 PM
I also believe in the right to bear breasts, but only among bears
6/22/2013 2:13 PM
You would be surprised at how often 22 year old girls will hit on men over 40.  Especially with a couple of beers involved.

The most common reason that would happen is the guy over 40 has money the 22 year old girl wants to get her hands on.

Honestly, if you're a guy over 40 or so, you need to be aware that most young women aren't going to find you physically attractive like they may have when you were younger, so if one is coming on to you, then you have to ask yourself why. If you happen to have (or appear to have) a decent or great amount of money, that's probably the answer: The girl is effectively prostituting herself to you in exchange for the chance to get at your money or at least get you to buy things for her.
It's a difficult cross to bear.   Women are hard to figure out.   They get all dressed up, prop their cleavage out and then seem to be offended if they catch someone staring at it.   Go figure.

I do agree with this to an extent. You can wear what you want, but you should expect people to look at you when you wear certain things, and really don't have the right to be offended when they do.
6/24/2013 10:35 AM
◂ Prev 123
Right to bare breasts Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.