Anybody watching Spurs/Heat game...thoughts? Topic

i guess he realized how bad it made him look. so he gets credit for that, at least, maybe there is hope for him after all. or maybe he recognized the people saying perception is reality, the way people read you is what matters, not what you meant, were actually right. "the truth!!". i was going to make the same point... just like when someone doesnt think they are talking loud, everyone else does - clearly the person talking, if rational, will ultimately agree they were loud. someone being "loud" and "condescending" are both matters of opinion - there is no factual or absolute basis to make a determination. in fact the only basis you have to make a determination IS the opinion of the listeners - and therefore, its strictly illogical to argue the opposite, when presented with a unanimous opinion from the listeners.
7/9/2013 5:19 PM (edited)
Posted by llamanunts on 7/9/2013 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Wait, you can get me a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on? How much you want for it?
Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
7/9/2013 5:26 PM
Dammit!  I've seen that one, too.
7/9/2013 5:29 PM
I went back about ten pages before losing interest, but it looks like bistiza did delete all his posts.  I'm sure there will be one more post.....

I have deleted all my posts because people writing in this thread are intentionally being ignorant and misconstruing everything I have written.  No offense, but you are all a bunch of uneducated morons for expecting me to prove the most obvious points with actual evidence.  It is no longer worth my time.

7/9/2013 5:33 PM
I'll be disappointed if I don't get a sitemail soon from bistiza's dad, scolding me for my "use of language in the internet."
7/9/2013 6:41 PM
What a tool.
7/10/2013 8:33 AM
I had another opinion on LeBron but I don't think there is a point now bc the thread has gone into anarchy.  bis is like the nerd in school he is book smart but can't get along w others who then make fun of him so he runs away. Funny thing is when you are young and stupid that is your excuse but on here no one has any excuse not bis or anyone else bc I am sure most of y ou are not in school anymore so I guess what I'm saying is I hope not every discussion will end up like kids in school bc its a pain in the *** to read it.
7/10/2013 2:44 PM
Posted by killbatman on 7/9/2013 5:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by llamanunts on 7/9/2013 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Wait, you can get me a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin' it on? How much you want for it?
Chip, I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey!
No brick, I believe diversity is an old wooden ship.
7/10/2013 4:50 PM
With all due respect and remember I said with all due respect. I had no idea Bistiza had experimental surgery to have his balls removed. 
7/10/2013 6:14 PM
Trolls don't have balls. They have funny hair and bellybutton gems.
7/10/2013 8:10 PM
Balls.
7/12/2013 1:36 PM (edited)
Round balls.
7/12/2013 1:36 PM
◂ Prev 1...26|27|28
Anybody watching Spurs/Heat game...thoughts? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.