Posted by benjihall on 6/29/2013 4:33:00 AM (view original):
Long & tall - fair point.  I'll let you set the limit as you are more familiar with theme league owners.  I was thinking 4500 but that may be too extreme.  Wouldn't it be really interesting if there was a true ranking and we could have a real BOWIS tourney w/ the best owners every year?  Just a wet dream.
4500 is waaaay too much....id be out and i finished top 5 both years i did bowis...cant really go by wis rankings at all...most top guys only play open leagues

a real bowis tourney would be sweet benji...would be pretty tough to get in it if all the top owners around here would actually play bowis

6/29/2013 2:18 PM
Long & tall - fair point.  I'll let you set the limit as you are more familiar with theme league owners.  I was thinking 4500 but that may be too extreme.  Wouldn't it be really interesting if there was a true ranking and we could have a real BOWIS tourney w/ the best owners every year?  Just a wet dream.
Those ratings are almost meaningless.
6/29/2013 2:23 PM
BOWIS!
6/29/2013 3:59 PM
Posted by ncmusician_7 on 6/29/2013 2:23:00 PM (view original):
Those ratings are almost meaningless.
almost?
6/29/2013 7:52 PM
First of all, I'll be quick to say that any way of sorting out the best owners in this game should exclude me.  I just mess around and learn what I can and occasionally sniff my way to a good roster.  But focusing on the active guys with the most titles (or highest percentage of titles per teams entered, with a minimum number of teams) would be more meaningful, since some of the guys in the top 25 haven't run very many teams and stick to open leagues where the competition is less fierce. 

On a pragmatic note, we'll just be lucky if this thing fills.

And having said all that, by all means call out the top 25.  It'd be interesting to see what happens.

6/30/2013 7:53 PM
Forget about the rankings. I haven't played in years and forgot how stupid they were. Anyone who wants in should be in.
7/16/2013 3:12 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.