ODL Flame War Topic

Posted by jhsukow on 6/24/2013 5:34:00 PM (view original):
I love trades but if we are trading 6th rounders, can we keep them together? (i.e. no "one only") 

just a thought.
I understand the sentiment, because it can be a little frustrating at the end, but it makes it hard to make trades in later rounds if you can't throw in that "makeweight" pick (i.e., you want to do a 2-for-1 type deal - my 3rd for a 4th and 5th - and need something to balance it out). I think it's especially important to have that option available if the rule is that you need to make 7 picks (which it always has been, and IMO should be).
6/24/2013 7:16 PM
Could we also consider next season making the draft thread just drafted players and lists of drafted players, not all this bullshit....which I was under the impression the commentary thread was for
6/24/2013 7:27 PM
That's what's supposed to happen.
6/24/2013 7:32 PM
no, apparently not (and anyway there's no 'supposed to happen' on the interwebs)
6/24/2013 8:19 PM
◂ Prev 12
ODL Flame War Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.