ODL Division Draft Results Topic

Posted by felonius on 6/29/2013 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by natenoy on 6/29/2013 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Based on my own rankings dh and ash should be happy with the results as they are the only group 1 teams in their divisions, although IMO vance will give DH a run and my own team won't just lie down for ash and both tang and badja surprised in the dh$52 league and might also here.

Theyard and felonius should also be very pleased with the results based on their own ranking systems, but they clearly used a unique system to rank teams as IMO ( and I think dh would agree with me) that both of these divisions look to be on the brutal side.
I'm just happy that the team you inadvertently helped to build is as far away from me as possible
IMO STAT is overrated in the sim, sure the efg and FT% are there but his boards are weak for a big and he is a borderline foul monster. Deron is a turnover machine as well, yes I ranked krish's team as the best, but it is far from unstoppable. BTW are 20 guys on vacation this weekend? Someone else MUST have an opinion on the outcome of the division draft.
6/30/2013 11:16 PM
 yes I ranked krish's team as the best

full stop, end of discussion
7/1/2013 10:55 AM
I still have not seen hide nor hair of any league number?
7/1/2013 12:14 PM
NBA44845
7/1/2013 12:19 PM
Posted by natenoy on 6/30/2013 11:16:00 PM (view original):
Based on my own rankings dh and ash should be happy with the results as they are the only group 1 teams in their divisions, although IMO vance will give DH a run and my own team won't just lie down for ash and both tang and badja surprised in the dh$52 league and might also here.

Theyard and felonius should also be very pleased with the results based on their own ranking systems, but they clearly used a unique system to rank teams as IMO ( and I think dh would agree with me) that both of these divisions look to be on the brutal side.
I'm just happy that the team you inadvertently helped to build is as far away from me as possible
IMO STAT is overrated in the sim, sure the efg and FT% are there but his boards are weak for a big and he is a borderline foul monster. Deron is a turnover machine as well, yes I ranked krish's team as the best, but it is far from unstoppable. BTW are 20 guys on vacation this weekend? Someone else MUST have an opinion on the outcome of the division draft.
09-10 Amare is 99% at SF and would be a monster.  Why nobody will play him there is beyond me (he's the best thing after Barkley, McHale & Matrix).  I almost got him this draft.
7/1/2013 4:38 PM
haha yeah ash i thought hard about that before deciding to play 07-08 amare at pf/C

as for my team, i think it'll be good but not great. i'd be suprised if i got to the finals to be honest.. i should have put more thought into my last two picks.. i had an exam that day and just kind of took two players whose salaries i knew would be low enough

7/1/2013 5:11 PM
Posted by ashamael on 7/1/2013 4:38:00 PM (view original):

09-10 Amare is 99% at SF and would be a monster.  Why nobody will play him there is beyond me (he's the best thing after Barkley, McHale & Matrix).  I almost got him this draft.
98% actually, but your point is taken. I think in a 52 mil draft I would never use anything other than 07-08, but in a 47 mil league where salary matters more you may be right.
7/1/2013 5:40 PM

I'm just waiting for you to finish those team-by-team evals on the discussion thread you promised
7/1/2013 5:41 PM
Yea, they will come, but since I posted the groupings followed by my 1-20 list for the draft I figured I was at least partially caught up. Since we just got a league number today I'm sure we are at least a week out from starting anyway.
7/1/2013 5:49 PM
We've had a league number for several days. Just waiting on 5 or 6 guys.
7/1/2013 5:55 PM
Posted by slymonium on 7/1/2013 5:55:00 PM (view original):
We've had a league number for several days. Just waiting on 5 or 6 guys.
Somehow missed that one, I know coach missed it as well. Will have my team in tonight. just need to make a final decision on which Allen to use.
7/1/2013 6:03 PM
Well, that's understandable. Sounds like you've had more important things on your plate recently.
7/1/2013 6:20 PM
Tar, I'll wait until I can see the reserves and do a predictions thread like I did in the Dh$52 league. I'll update/finalize the evals as I go along. 

Speaking of predictions, in the dh$52 looks like I'll go 5/6 in the East with badja replacing either me, dh, or felonius as a playoff team and 4/6 in the West with thomcat and eleibowitz being replaced by logain and seapilots or possibly coach. Looks like you came back strong as I thought you would, now I'm just hoping if I do make the playoffs that you are not waiting for me again in the 1st f'n round, because it's YOUR turn to beat me again in the playoffs. Crazy that 4 of the last 6 draft leagues we have met in the playoffs, at least felonius drafted you for the other conference in this ODL.
7/1/2013 6:23 PM
pretty happy with the draft...i feel a lot better about it then i did after the 52 division draft...some strong defensive teams but ive got the d this time to match that...hoping mchaladoo will keep me out-shooting teams all year....vance...frazier told me to tell you to tell mullin...hes gonna be in that *** all season long....straight lockdown

7/1/2013 10:29 PM
Happy with mine as well DH, tried to order by list by giving the teams with the more explosive G's a lower spot within my groupings when I turned it into a list, didn't do Shaq any favors but should keep Allen from getting torched too many times on D within the division. Plus I'm finally free of you, vance and dh in my conference for once.
7/1/2013 11:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7 Next ▸
ODL Division Draft Results Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.