Gehrig World - S29 - Full Topic

Gehrig rolled to season 29 with a few openings; please site mail me if interested. Two division winning teams are among the teams available.

We have 1 simple rule: win 120 games over 2 consecutive seasons or you may be booted. New owners are welcome - traditionally Gehrig World has been very "newbie friendly" so if you are looking for a private world to start out in, please consider Gehrig.

Two of the 4 teams are in a very competitive but below average AL West. Any team could win that next season. The defending champ of that division had a losing record last season.

If you still need convincing, please visit this page: http://r33b.net/

7/2/2013 11:26 AM (edited)
Awesome world, one of Hardball Dynasties original public worlds. Join us!
6/29/2013 9:12 AM
Really great teams available and a very active world with plenty of trading partners. Join us!
6/29/2013 6:54 PM
Down to three open teams in Gehrig!
6/30/2013 8:00 AM

I just joined this world and after spending one day on the chat board
I can tell this a very funny, very twisted group of guys.
You're bound to like them too

Come for the fake baseball.

Stay for the laughs.

7/2/2013 2:40 AM
Still looking for 3 more owners in one of the original public worlds of Hardball Dynasty. Contact hypnotoad for league log in info.
7/2/2013 7:34 AM
All teams have some really nice talent -- just need a good owner! 
7/2/2013 12:28 PM

I have it on good authority that if you join today you get to scratch the toad's belly.
He is our commish.
Can't get better than that!

7/2/2013 4:36 PM
One of three open teams won the division last season. Time to claim it!
7/2/2013 5:05 PM
When I made the decision to cut back to just one HBD team, I was torn between three worlds with very different personalities.  I didn't choose Gehrig because it had the best overall franchise of the three.  I didn't choose it because the farm system was better, or because the big league club was superior to the other two.  In fact, I felt that my Ottawa franchise in Gehrig was inferior to the others.  I chose Gehrig because it's Gehrig.  Plain and simple.  I know that sounds arrogant, but I'm not posting this to convince anyone to join us.  If you don't, no biggie.  But if you DO, revisit this thread after a full season and my post will make more sense.

Simply put, Gehrig is the best.  Unfortunately, only 3 of you will have the opportunity to see for yourself.
7/3/2013 1:29 AM
What better way to celebrate 4th of July than by joining one of HBD's original public worlds? Sitemail hypnotoad to join!
7/3/2013 11:28 AM

mainou is right. Declare your independence from boring worlds. Join Gehrig today.

7/3/2013 1:10 PM
Gehrig is awesome. Join and let's roll. Been there 17 seasons now, maybe more, one of the best worlds hands down
7/3/2013 8:22 PM
Sign up today, because 'Murica. Two potential division winners just sitting there waiting. 
7/4/2013 3:16 AM
Down to one slot in one of HBD's original worlds. Contact hypno today!
7/5/2013 11:23 AM
12 Next ▸
Gehrig World - S29 - Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.