Most Underrated Players of All Time Topic

I hate the quote tool.  I never works right.
7/11/2013 2:52 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by boogerlips on 7/11/2013 9:50:00 AM (view original):
You need to learn to NOT quote someone when you're responding to the post directly above you.

I didn't say baseball was more fun with steroids. I said it was more fun with Bonds.
I could not agree more about the quoting someone's post that is  right above you part, booger. Not necessarily the part about Bonds.

7/11/2013 6:49 PM
Posted by italyprof on 7/11/2013 6:49:00 PM (view original):
You need to learn to NOT quote someone when you're responding to the post directly above you.

I didn't say baseball was more fun with steroids. I said it was more fun with Bonds.
I could not agree more about the quoting someone's post that is  right above you part, booger. Not necessarily the part about Bonds.

I also feel the same way about quoting oneself. 
7/11/2013 6:50 PM
Posted by italyprof on 7/11/2013 6:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by italyprof on 7/11/2013 6:49:00 PM (view original):

I also feel the same way about quoting oneself. 
Especially when one's own post that is being quoted is also directly above. That gets very annoying.
7/11/2013 6:50 PM
sometimes what I said was so good I have to see it twice.
7/12/2013 10:00 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Most Underrated Players of All Time Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.