Philadelphia Platoons
7/17/2013 9:31 PM
Phoenix Pitchers
7/17/2013 10:34 PM
Oregon Open
7/18/2013 6:36 AM
proxy for arvidjosef Dallas Double Plays
7/18/2013 12:29 PM
Re: second franchises. Because it is not feasible to have teams switch leagues in the USA Fed, finishing off the draft takes a bit of luck, cooperation and patience. Four of the five two-franchise owners need an NL team for their second, but the three owners still to pick their franchise need not worry about that. We have often had to find another owner or two at the end, or swap some franchises to get going. If the remaining owners are debating between an AL/NL team and want to get us going as fast as possible, take an NL team for now. But you are under no obligation to feel limited.

Next season, this year's draft order will be reversed for returning owners, so those picking at the end in Season 21 will go at the beginning of the Season 22 draft.
7/18/2013 12:40 PM
On Pitt can you clarify:

AAA player with 15 HR, 80 RBI, or 10 Wins or Saves

Does that mean I need a guy to have 15 HR and 80 RBI or can he just do one of those.

7/18/2013 2:08 PM
Sorry, was unclear.

1 AAA player with 15 HR or 80 RBI, and 1 AAA player with 10 wins or 10 saves.
7/18/2013 2:20 PM
That seems like a complete change. At first I though it was one player with 15HR and 80RBI or 1 player with 10 Wins or Saves. What you just said makes a huge difference.
7/18/2013 4:09 PM
Alright I will stick with Pittsburgh then
7/18/2013 4:24 PM
Posted by joshkvt on 7/18/2013 12:40:00 PM (view original):
Re: second franchises. Because it is not feasible to have teams switch leagues in the USA Fed, finishing off the draft takes a bit of luck, cooperation and patience. Four of the five two-franchise owners need an NL team for their second, but the three owners still to pick their franchise need not worry about that. We have often had to find another owner or two at the end, or swap some franchises to get going. If the remaining owners are debating between an AL/NL team and want to get us going as fast as possible, take an NL team for now. But you are under no obligation to feel limited.

Next season, this year's draft order will be reversed for returning owners, so those picking at the end in Season 21 will go at the beginning of the Season 22 draft.
Methinks it should read...

If the remaining owners are debating between an AL/NL team and wants to us get us going... TAKE AN AL TEAM.
please correct me if I am confused.
7/18/2013 5:59 PM
If we need AL teams taken I will switch. I only went Pitt because I limited my self to the NL. I would go LA if we needed AL.
7/18/2013 6:02 PM
On second thought just give me the cincy classics am I happy about this not really but I realized that ive been in this league over 20 + teams not once for a first team has it been between so few of teams  so I guess its my turn to get the short end which josh and habs before him has to take many times 
7/18/2013 8:30 PM
Doh, yes. It should read AL teams need to be taken for us to fill right away. eman, take whatever team left you want. Not a big deal. Knee, you get LA based on your post, so Pittsburgh remains open. Thanks!
7/18/2013 9:33 PM
okay if you dont mind ill take Chyanne Clutch
7/19/2013 9:04 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
USA Baseball Federation Season 21 - FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.