Well the game 4-4 in the eleven  D. Collins open with a triple next hitter R. Russell with a sacrife bunt he score and I lose...... nice
8/7/2013 5:03 PM
Well it's not as though Reb Russell could hit. Oh wait...
8/7/2013 8:02 PM
The squeezing thing is annoying, but we are on a site called 'Whatifsports'.  SO, WHAT IF you had a team full of mostly dead guys, and you were the manager?  WHAT IF you decided to squeeze 6 times a game? 

I don't play live much at all anymore, and I personally decided not to use the squeeze play to my advantage, but I gave up worrying about if some of guy did.  It's just a game, and he paid his $12.95 to manage his team the way he wanted.  No big deal.

8/27/2013 4:24 PM
WHAT IF they got the programming glitch fixed and the runner at third held up once every few hundred bunts?
8/27/2013 6:47 PM
Posted by joshkvt on 8/27/2013 6:47:00 PM (view original):
WHAT IF they got the programming glitch fixed and the runner at third held up once every few hundred bunts?
Agreed, but many many times i have seen guys use it with a runner on 3rd only.  I just gave up worrying about it.  It's a silly way to score runs that often, but people are going to keep doing it regardless.
8/27/2013 6:56 PM
◂ Prev 1234

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.