ROY HOBBS 1 spot left. Good Team. Great Blog. Topic

As an old-timer in this league....well, in life too....I would like to point out that having this many openings is highly unusual.  This has traditionally been a stable world with more like 1-3 openings per season.  The nice thing about multiple openings, of course, is that there is something for everyone, be it a rebuild, or ready to win.  If you want to be a part of a great world, inquire now, while you can still take a bite out of hotdog.
7/5/2013 10:15 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Er ....... I'm not sure that the thought of taking a bite out of hotdog is actually a selling point.
7/5/2013 12:44 PM
Good, fun and well run world. First time I have seen this many openings since I joined. palet will fill I quickly so don't wait.
7/5/2013 1:46 PM
Great league.
7/5/2013 2:28 PM
You won't regret getting in this league.  Take the remaining team and let's get started.
7/5/2013 6:54 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
My personal favorite of my worlds I'm in. Fun, competitive, and engaging.
7/6/2013 6:52 AM
You are in at least one other world with me jcairns, so this can be no better than a co-favorite.
7/6/2013 9:45 AM
I have been in this world since season 5 HOBBS  is the most stable and issue free world that I have been in!!
7/6/2013 10:22 AM
Hobbs is a fun and active league.  Lots of participation and chat going on.  That is what is so great about this league, and yes the hope of taking down jcairns or timf in the WS will make it all that much better
7/6/2013 12:13 PM
Roy Hobbs is the best HBD world there is,  the best there ever has been,  and the best there ever will be.
7/6/2013 5:39 PM
The only thing missing is MikeT23.  I think he should let tomfool into MG and then get even by joining Hobbs, so he can fight with the 'fool in both worlds.  Now that's entertainment!
7/7/2013 12:48 PM
Hah!  MikeT23 couldn't handle Roy Hobbs World.  We're the big leagues and Lil' Mike is the archetypical AAAA player.
7/7/2013 1:07 PM
ha ha dakar. i suppose you are correct! ;)
7/7/2013 5:28 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
ROY HOBBS 1 spot left. Good Team. Great Blog. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.