Season 91 - DIII Playoffs Topic

There you go. Still early and I've got the Regional Finals breakdowns are out.
7/3/2013 8:15 PM
Regional Finals review is out, and the National Semifinals breakdowns are posted as well.
7/4/2013 5:31 PM
Everything is posted for the last round and the championship game. GL to bugeater50 and godsize tomorrow.
7/5/2013 4:52 PM
Final post is out for the NC game. Great game, and congrats to godsize on the title.
7/6/2013 4:01 PM
Wow, looks like I was a little late to the party (and in the wrong division). But I still enjoyed this, it was about as exciting as seeing a class I recruited lead Loras to another National Title! I'll have to check in sooner next season
7/18/2013 7:07 PM
*if there is a next season, I know this took a lot of work. But it was very nicely done
7/18/2013 7:08 PM
So Cin_Ben, are you bored again this season? Or does playing Austin have you in the dumps? If you take the time to do it again, I, for one, would appreciate it. You did a heck of a job last season. 
8/5/2013 5:37 PM
Plus, he ended up being correct from the beginning. He said it will be one of the recent 2 champions, and Loras won it after all.
8/6/2013 8:44 AM
Coach_sean, last season my family was out of town. That's why I was bored. They came back last weekend just before playoffs started. Air they would've waited 1 more week I would have done it. Plus, playing Austin in the first round really does make you want to give up any chance of a playoff run. Lol. I was just happy we kept it close. It's been a rough season and I wasn't expecting much in the playoffs anyway. If by any chance my family goes away again then you'll defiantly see me posting about the playoffs again.
8/7/2013 10:45 PM
◂ Prev 12
Season 91 - DIII Playoffs Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.