Hamilton 19 - Need 3 Topic

Hamilton has just ended the regular season and is now in the playoffs for Season 18.  We're a stable world, with strict, but reachable standards, and world-class blog.  Check out the franchises below and reply or send me a site mail to get in on Season 19.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Texas Lone Stars Franchise Profile

You can go either way with this franchise.  There is financial flexibility and some pretty good talent.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Scottsdale Big Bats Franchise Profile
An owner new to HBD took over this franchise and took his lumps.  Although in the playoffs this season, the franchise resides in what used to be the worlds' toughest division - now temporarily its weakest.  You can tear it down or retool.  There is solid pitching on this squad.  [Edit - this team is the ALCS winner - goes to show that all you have to do is make the post-season - anything can happen!]

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Montreal Ham Fighters Franchise Profile
Currently in rebuild mode with a few veterans left on the roster.  This franchise has some top-5 picks on the way up in minors, so the rebuild may not take long.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Louisville Sluggers Franchise Profile
Some great talent on this team.  Step in and win.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Seattle Reign Franchise Profile
A middle of road franchise.  Never been great.  Never been crappy.  Mold it the way you want.  Sign a few difference makers and contend, or go the other direction.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Pawtucket War Machine Franchise Profile
One of the finest franchises in Hamilton.  A consistent winner and extremely well run franchise.  Family demands (the most important kind) are opening a spot for someone who wants to step in and win right away.

7/29/2013 5:18 PM (edited)
I'll take Montreal and my buddy (rebelt) will take Texas if you'll have us.
7/7/2013 11:57 PM
Reserved for uh, reservations.....

1.  txvbcoach -  Scottsdale
2.  misterfresh -  Montreal
3.  dhanson32 -  Pawtucket
4.  rebelt - Texas
7/14/2013 5:50 PM (edited)
Just four to go.  WS ready to start.  Get in now and we'll have an immediate roll right into scheduling.
7/14/2013 5:50 PM (edited)
i have joined the league, looking forward to the season starting
7/13/2013 7:09 PM
The Scottsdale franchise is re-opened....four openings right now...
7/14/2013 5:52 PM
WS will be complete this week.  Nice to see some HBD veterans coming in.  Join now for a quick rollover.
7/16/2013 12:15 PM
Good league lots of fun.
7/20/2013 9:48 AM
Looks like we will roll today.
7/20/2013 5:42 PM
I am (not so) patiently awaiting the password.

Bueller?
7/22/2013 5:04 PM
So rebelt, misterfresh and dhanson have joined. Who's going to take the remaining 5 franchises?
8/1/2013 5:16 PM (edited)
Back down to four again.  Have a look and join us.
7/30/2013 7:03 AM
Four decent teams left
7/31/2013 2:21 AM
looking forward to this season starting     
7/31/2013 9:50 PM
12 Next ▸
Hamilton 19 - Need 3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.