18) coachcroft - Walt Frazier
19) rubnsly - Jerry West
20) alecmcafee - Paul Silas
21) appleseed1 - Marques Johnson
22) kdforester -
23) natenoy -
24) dskantor

7/15/2013 3:21 PM
"no, this type of staff causes more problems wait till 2nd round... as stated previously! then we can skip people it's not cool end it up with some Charles Barkley... just because a comish start making up rules..."

really?....gonna take shots at me?...even after i stuck up for you in my league and was going to let you back in despite everyone wanting you kicked out?....even after i politely sitemailed you to have a friendly conversation about league rules?....well how bout this rule...no more tang in the 52mil draft

7/15/2013 3:29 PM
Tang buddy, I don't make the rules here..we run on consensus. Nobody get's skipped in the off-the-clock draft. My real concern was that I had done a poor job indicating that the draft had started. A number of members have indicated they were taken by surpise. I've sent a sm to all members stating the draft has started. But you have raised a valid point, by the 2nd round we're all aware of the draft taking place. So, the correct thing to do is to move this discussion to the DDL CAfe and see how the other members feel. I would say that the DDL#1 draft was the smoothest I've seen and as a rule I don't think we need a rule. I don't like too many rules, the minimum is best, imo. Tang this is where I come to relax..sort of, the theme will alway's be "SoCal Laidback. Enjoy!
7/15/2013 3:40 PM
Guy's...not in my league! DH, Tang, I know we're all fired-up cuz of the ODL, but we need to settle down in all our leagues. This stuff is, at best, unproductive, at worst, could destroy this site. We can't afford this sort of division on WIS, there's just not enough of us. Please use the DDL Cafe to discuss any matter in a civil, non-aggresive manner. Lite'n up...it's all good here. 
7/15/2013 3:58 PM
I'm taking JAWS for my team name
7/15/2013 9:45 PM
Cool..que up the sound track!
7/15/2013 10:53 PM

70's team name Blazing Saddles

7/15/2013 11:47 PM
does kdforester know he's up
7/16/2013 12:16 AM
Posted by dh555 on 7/15/2013 3:29:00 PM (view original):
"no, this type of staff causes more problems wait till 2nd round... as stated previously! then we can skip people it's not cool end it up with some Charles Barkley... just because a comish start making up rules..."

really?....gonna take shots at me?...even after i stuck up for you in my league and was going to let you back in despite everyone wanting you kicked out?....even after i politely sitemailed you to have a friendly conversation about league rules?....well how bout this rule...no more tang in the 52mil draft

that was an example to illustrate a point... I could have used the odl commissioner behavior as another example but whether or not you realize your past mistakes it's up you!... as far as you sticking your neck thank you but I was polite enough to inform you your answer was today by SM... and I was willing to compromise like I did with seapilots(another example) way before the odl started... but well you over reacted...
7/16/2013 12:24 AM
I needed time to truly think if it was worth it winning your league because I know how much analysis of data would take and I need it time to realize if I wanna put myself through that.... but that's irrelevant in a way I am very happy not going into your league and I got a girlfriend now and our relationship is serious so... I no longer have the same obsession with winning like last year... lol you know how girls make us softer haha
7/16/2013 12:31 AM
also I got a "secret plan" which I have been working for a year to make SIM basketball better but that's a very special project which will be my last gift before I retire from SIM...however if you need an apology then I give you one for this league... but only in honor of Smokey because I stick my neck for friends and I am loyal to them!
7/16/2013 12:40 AM
Star Wars The return of the Jedi(aka Bernardo Skywalker) and Star Wars the empire strikes back! I freaking love star wars and in your honor my fellow Jedis I promise to punch Lucas next time I see him for allowing star wars to fall to the evil empire... I can't keep speaking about without getting angry...
7/16/2013 12:55 AM
kd hasn't opened his sm yet, hopefully he will soon.
7/16/2013 1:44 AM
Posted by smokey57 on 7/15/2013 3:58:00 PM (view original):
Guy's...not in my league! DH, Tang, I know we're all fired-up cuz of the ODL, but we need to settle down in all our leagues. This stuff is, at best, unproductive, at worst, could destroy this site. We can't afford this sort of division on WIS, there's just not enough of us. Please use the DDL Cafe to discuss any matter in a civil, non-aggresive manner. Lite'n up...it's all good here. 
It would be a lot better here if I ever get to make my first pick :)
7/16/2013 9:32 AM
Sorry guy's this may be just a matter of everybody realizing we are drafting. KD just opened his sm saying we're drafting and the one that says he's up, he will make his pick soon. Well the good news is we are only 3 pick from completing the 1st round.
7/16/2013 11:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...44 Next ▸
DDL#2 Draft Board (close til DDL#3) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.