DH $52M Draft League XLI Topic

Posted by dh555 on 8/4/2013 10:13:00 AM (view original):
well...you got your super division ash....curious to know the reasoning behind it and why you ordered the names like you did....i mean, what did poor thomcat do to you? haha...and i get why youre making me suffer but why sly and felonius ? and why did tarheel get a pass?
Answers to all of the above:

1)  If I am able to get the bye, I'm denying some of my strongest competition said bye & will have a fatigue advantage should we meet in the playoffs.
2)  I really don't like this "draft your division" format
3)  As a rule, I hold that confidence will get you far in the sim, & I'm generally pretty confident.  If I can't win a strong division, I don't deserve the title.
4)  Since we are doing this draft your division crap and most of my scoring is coming from the back court, I put most of the 100 back court defensive teams near the bottom (or the combination 90+s).  That's why I put tarheel so far down & Sly so high even though I think sly has a better squad.
5)  I'm quasi-convinced the sim has some curse on felonius, so I figured I'd take advantage of that while I'm at it, too.
6)  There are no easy divisions in this league.  There were only 3 or 4 teams I considered truly weak.  Also, only a couple of teams really stood out as elite in my mind... this is a league of parity.
7)  Did I mention I hate this draft your division crap?
8)  Banditone generally owns me in this sim for some reason so I put him really far down
9)  I couldn't pick vance, badja or yard

8/4/2013 4:18 PM
◂ Prev 1...37|38|39
DH $52M Draft League XLI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.