Anyone in HD watch Big Brother Topic

Just curious! I can't get enough of it. Howard's my favorite from this season
7/11/2013 10:12 PM
Isn't it laced with bigots and racists this season?
7/11/2013 11:17 PM
Yes sir! I love it, haven't missed an episode in years. (not sure I should brag about that)

I like Howard this year as well, he's grounded, smart, stays out of the drama, and is well-liked. He also has been doing bad in the competitions so even though he is physical he won't come off as too much as a threat. 
7/12/2013 12:00 AM
I'm a big Big Brother from season one. It's one of the few shows I anticipate every year. Tonight's episode was quite interesting. I usual root for one of the under the radar people so this season Candice is my girl. I like a lot of the contestants this season except for Jeremy and his mean girls. I know it's dorky to post this but I want you guys to know you aren't alone.
7/12/2013 12:24 AM
What is this show about? I may have to check it out.
7/12/2013 10:04 AM
ive watched it for the last couple seasons.  i'm shocked at how likeable Elissa is considering her sister is the most obnoxious person on planet earth.  i was shocked she made it through the last episode though.  i liked nick a lot too, even if he was kind of a dan clone...he might have been the best "player" on the show, so surprising to see him go so early. 

gonna be really interesting to see what happens with helen and elissa in charge and spencer going back and forth.  hopefully jeremy or one of his minions can go home.
7/13/2013 10:52 AM
McCrae is the pizza delivery boy from he pizza place we order from.
7/13/2013 7:17 PM
and this has what to do with hoops dynasty?

oh yeah, right - it's all make-believe.
7/13/2013 7:25 PM
This season has gotten off to an awkward, ugly start. CBS actually posted a disclaimer before tonight's episode to distance itself from the racism.

I'm fascinated to see the audience reaction if Aaryn gets voted out this week and goes out to the stage to talk to Julie. Usually the crowd applauds the contestant that gets booted, but the reaction could be different for her. Golf claps? Outright boos? Stay tuned.
7/15/2013 1:15 AM
Is it real racism on this show or is it someone whining about someone supposedly racist but really not? I may watch to see.
7/15/2013 11:16 AM

Aaryn is in for a rude awakening.  She's going to be crying for the rest of her life.  I almost feel sorry for her.  She told the Asian woman to go get her some rice, and she's been calling the black girl "Shaniqua", when that's not her name.  It's racist enough, but they have not used the "N" word, even she's not that stupid.  She's just one of those people who's pretty on the outside, but really ugly on the inside.

Allisa is twice as hot as her sister.  And somehow is nicer too.  I think it's becuase she's a parent, and her sister isn't.

And talk about people who cry, please someone tell Gina Marie NEVER go without makeup.  She has serious man issues, and now I know why.  Who would want to roll over and wake up next to that every morning.  

Truelly Scary. 

7/15/2013 5:53 PM (edited)
Gina Marie has definitely used the N word. 
7/15/2013 9:31 PM
I'm so pumped so many people watch. I actually applied to be on the show this year as a 22 year old innocent looking contestest. The two things I was nervous about if I got it was 1. Pharm school starting in the fall and 2. Whatif.. No joke. Aaryn as already been fired by 2 jobs and a Gna Marie by 1 for being racist. The whole MVP thing is a little over the top if Elissa is the only one that wins it because its just wayy too much power until she gets out but I do like her. Howard should of came clean to Helen completely that could hurt him a lot
7/15/2013 10:00 PM
I'm so pumped so many people watch. I actually applied to be on the show this year as a 22 year old innocent looking contestest. The two things I was nervous about if I got it was 1. Pharm school starting in the fall and 2. Whatif.. No joke. Aaryn as already been fired by 2 jobs and a Gna Marie by 1 for being racist. The whole MVP thing is a little over the top if Elissa is the only one that wins it because its just wayy too much power until she gets out but I do like her. Howard should of came clean to Helen completely that could hurt him a lot
7/15/2013 10:01 PM
I think Helen is making a classic Big Brother mistake.  She's letting the head of household power get to her head.  She's forcing people into situations they don't want to be in.  It could bite her in the end.

But it looks like Jeremy is going home.

One more thing, this should be the last week of America's power.  Allyssa has way too much power, and it's an unfair advantage.
7/18/2013 11:59 AM
123 Next ▸
Anyone in HD watch Big Brother Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.