Screw Your Neighbor Season 2 Topic

Guys, we are at it again and need new victims. The RULES: draft the WORST possible team with a salary between $76 and $78 million (total cap $80). After the league is set up, teams will be RANDOMLY REDISTRIBUTED, so you will get someone else's drafted garbage and someone will have the crap you put together. Restrictions include: each pitching staff must have at least 875 IPs, maximum individual Pitcher IP = 300, maximum player salary is $10 Million, Player years from 1930 to present (no deadballers), all ballparks ok, minimum of 8 owners to veto a trade (there is a LOT of trading necessary in this league), automatically generated below average AAA (6 position players, 2 pitchers), no live play, and most importantly NO URL HACKS--you must have at least one player at each field position. And actually, the most important thing is to have fun. Who's in? MLB106117

FREE team to the guy who drafts the team with the wost regular season record! First tiebreaker is league record, second is run differential. Last year KMHK4 was the winner. Will it be you this season?
8/7/2013 8:01 PM (edited)
I'll be in soon.  I have a team drafted... just sitting on it for a few days to figure out if I can make it worse.  :) I did such a bad job drafting last time, I really want to get it right.  The new rules make it even tougher, though...
7/14/2013 12:57 PM
it'll be tougher but more competitive. I mostly like the horse trading that needs to happen to improve a team. So, i'm hoping guys draft enough material so that trading is good. if everyone drafts the same types of players, position players can be really expensive to trade. in any case, it'll be fun and welcome back.
7/15/2013 1:42 PM
4 are in and there are about 30 games left in season one so i expect a few more to join soon.
7/17/2013 1:59 PM
5 in and a few more committed.
7/21/2013 3:39 AM
i will join
7/22/2013 3:44 PM
cool, we had a great bunch of guys complete the last season. They know how to build a crappy team--two teams went 7-155 but good guys even so. and welcome wmays
7/23/2013 2:47 AM
I've always wanted to try one of these leagues. Count me in.
7/26/2013 8:16 AM
Cool 2chair. See you soon. I hope you can bring the garbage.
7/28/2013 1:19 PM
Bump
7/30/2013 1:14 AM
hey, i'm travelling out of country and will have sporadic access to email the next few days. we have about 10 in or committed plus another few who have expressed interest "once it gets a little fuller" so we are getting close.
8/1/2013 9:53 AM
Bump
8/5/2013 5:58 AM
Bump
8/6/2013 10:16 AM
Free team is given in this league to the guy who drafts the team with the worst record in the regular season. First tiebreaker is record within league and second is run differential. Last years winner was KMHK4 for creating the best garbage. You got what it takes this season?
8/7/2013 7:57 PM
8 in and others interested once we get a few more guys. Now is the time to get that team in.
8/15/2013 11:14 AM
12 Next ▸
Screw Your Neighbor Season 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.