2013-14 nba predictions! Topic

Well, its a new season, and the nba is done with free agency soooo
here goes:
Atlantic       Southeast         Central        Northwest         Southwest     Pacific          Playoffs
Nets            Heat                Bulls              Thunder              Spurs             Clippers      CHI over WASH   CHI over NY      CHI over MIA
Knicks        Hawks           Pacers          Nuggets                Rockets        Warriors      MIA over CLE        MIA over BN     OKC over HOU
Raptors      Wizards         Cavs               Blazers                Grizzlies        Kings           BN over ATL          HOU over SA        
Celtics       Magic              Bucks             Jazz                       Mavs             Suns            NY over IND          OKC over LAC
76ers          Bobcats          Pistons        Timberwolves      Hornets         Lakers        SA over SAC
                                                                                                                                                OKC over MEM
                                                                                                                                                LAC over DEN                                   OKC over CHI
                                                                                                                                                HOU over GS
I am exited to hear your thoughts/predictions
7/19/2013 7:17 PM (edited)

my thoughts: your formatting is a mess and it's nearly impossible to make heads or tails of your 'predictions'

7/19/2013 9:34 AM (edited)
Yeah, sorry its messy, I did what i could to make it readable. I am not a perfectionist
7/19/2013 12:30 PM
No way the lakers are last in pacific.
7/19/2013 1:07 PM
Also.. the northeast division?
7/19/2013 1:09 PM
I messed up the divisions a bit. 
7/19/2013 1:17 PM
I am doing a whatifsports sim taking players from last year and moving them to their teams this year
7/20/2013 2:44 PM
Every team plays every team once, and obviously no rookies; basically the Jrue Holiday trade means the 76ers gave him away for nothing in this sim
7/20/2013 5:55 PM
Western Conference

PAC

LAC
GSW
LAL
SAC
PHX

SW

SAS
MEM
HOU
DAL
NOH

NW

OKC
MIN
POR
DEN
UTH

thoughts/notes:

if Bogut stays healthy GSW could overtake Clippers
if Lakers stay healthy they could screw up an otherwise smart plan and actually compete for a play-off spot
Houston needs to move Asik and Lin for better fit pieces (one of those things will be easier to achieve than the other); Dwight is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he's the #1 scoring option
NOH could overtake DAL and DAL should encourage that to happen but much like the Lakers they could totally blow it and compete for a playoff spot
If (big IF) Minnie stays healthy they look like they could go after a 4-5 seed
7/20/2013 8:44 PM
The Hornets are the Pelicans now. The Hornets are a better name but they're the Pelicans
7/20/2013 10:17 PM
I know and couldn't care less
7/20/2013 11:12 PM
whatever
7/21/2013 12:57 PM
The whatifsports sim is much more accurate than I expected, should be done by the 23rd
7/21/2013 12:58 PM
Posted by jlrunruh on 7/21/2013 12:59:00 PM (view original):
The whatifsports sim is much more accurate than I expected, should be done by the 23rd
That is the most incorrect thing I have heard since I have come back to the sim.

Plus how can you predict the season when you have no idea how the rookies will perform?
7/21/2013 3:19 PM
The rookies are not going to make too much of an impact, maybe next year will be tough
7/21/2013 8:47 PM
12 Next ▸
2013-14 nba predictions! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.