When do you switch to CV's? (POLL) Topic

Posted by gillispie1 on 7/20/2013 3:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dacj501 on 7/19/2013 9:07:00 PM (view original):
so what this poll really shows is the creator (who can see who voted what) how much the respondents value CV vs HV, which might be good to know in future battles...
i feel like you have a conspiracy theory about why a poster posted EVERY poll thats ever been posted on these forums =)
I know why you posted this, AND who told you to do it!
7/20/2013 7:12 PM
Insofar as losing money and not gaining any credit on HV's--when I first started, maybe 4+ calendar years ago, you couldn't toss around HV's like paper money.  They were often taken, and the recruit "considered" someone else.  Then they started simply turning down HV's and CV's, which meant no credit.  Which is OK--didn't cost you anything, and you could keep offering them to a recruit each cycle with no harm done.  Sometimes, they would eventually come around.  Last couple of years, on occasion, have got a message saying something to the effect that I told you I wasn't interested, and you showed up at suppertime.  Really annoyed my Mom.  Cost you a HV, and you got no credit with the recruit.  
7/22/2013 7:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
When do you switch to CV's? (POLL) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.