I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

From the famous words used by MikeT23 for his Moonlight Graham league- 

Thick skin

To elaborate a little:
If you're easily offended, don't bother.  And no one will care what offends YOU personally.   Dumbassery will be mocked. You will likely be called a 'tard for showing up. Non-dumbassery may get mocked. Prepare to be mocked. You will need to ask yourself a couple of questions. Answer them honestly because, if you say one thing and do another, your time in MG will be limited.

Thick skin if you're easily offended don't bother joining. If you're easily offended by me calling you an idiot over an idiot trade then I'm sorry that's your fault but keep my personal life out of it.
7/20/2013 6:27 PM
You don't need to talk me into thinking sabres is a dumbass, but that is for one league and one league only.

You go down someone's throat for league activity, and the league culture doesn't tolerate it, getting the boot is a possibility. Yea.

Equitable would be both parties getting it, but not my league.
7/20/2013 6:44 PM
Posted by knellypsu on 7/20/2013 10:04:00 PM (view original):
Gotta admit, this is entertaining as all he11. Played gd with gino waaay back in the day and he was a total ***** and i wouldn't buy his version of the "truth". Good for you douchebag.....
They let you have computer access in jail Sandusky?
7/20/2013 10:12 PM
Offensive comments and threats should be grounds for support booting someone, and if that's the issue it would seem a better way to go than by asking select owners in the world to vote in secrecy. If just being obnoxious were grounds for removal, there'd be a lot fewer players in HBD (I realize it goes beyond "obnoxious" here, but if a vote could remove any owner that would not always be the case). Would support want to set a precedent of removing someone because 10 of the 14 people the commissioner decided to have vote agreed, unless that were the process spelled out in world rules? I doubt it. I don't think support would back a worldwide vote, either, but in this case ginobilli04 stated that he would abide by such a vote so they would.

One question for those in more worlds than the three I've been part of: mlownds posted "Most private leagues have a veteran's committee to help with these decisions." Is that accurate? I've never heard of a committee with the power to decide who can remain and who cannot, beyond ruling on violations of or appeals related to world rules.
7/21/2013 1:58 AM
No, it's not accurate.  It seems like he's flying by the seat of his pants.  This is also the guy who's capable of throwing out a 95 or a 55 win season, depending on what suits him.
7/21/2013 6:36 AM
WifS removed the ability of commishes to boot owners who haven't violated league rules.   If he's abusive and you don't like it, you can block him.    That problem is easily solved.  But he cannot be removed by a secret, or public, vote. 

mlownds, if you want him gone, go to WifS with his abusive chats.   Of course, if another owner was responding in kind, don't be shocked if they as why one owner and not the other. 
7/21/2013 7:32 AM
Thank you mike. There are a few owners in the league that have talked smack and even cursed at each other but I am the only one that is "being voted out" I don't think so. If I have to go then the others should be removed to, or we can keep it to where we go back and we all shut up and sit around for months in mlownds to find owners to join the BSA since he started all of this.
7/21/2013 10:52 AM

I'm sure you're not without fault.   I know sabres is a dickchomp but, in my dealings with the rest of the guys chiming in, they've seemed to be pretty solid. 

But, anyway, if you're assholing up on a regular basis, they can block you.   That solves a lot of problems they have with you.

7/21/2013 11:03 AM
I was wondering the same thing.  Haven't these guys heard of the "block" feature?
7/21/2013 11:15 AM
ginomail turned into ginochat
7/21/2013 3:22 PM
Some of these guys in HBD has never heard of the famous ginomail,
7/21/2013 5:35 PM
Posted by caesari on 7/20/2013 4:39:00 PM (view original):
Gino- do what you do best. **** **** up.
ha ha!!!
7/21/2013 9:03 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/21/2013 11:03:00 AM (view original):

I'm sure you're not without fault.   I know sabres is a dickchomp but, in my dealings with the rest of the guys chiming in, they've seemed to be pretty solid. 

But, anyway, if you're assholing up on a regular basis, they can block you.   That solves a lot of problems they have with you.

ha ha!  If you're 'assholing' it up.....That's classic terminology right there!
7/21/2013 9:11 PM
LOL @ BSA.

"Tard World of the Week"
7/22/2013 3:26 PM
In reading this post it makes me laugh.  Gino, how does one start the post by saying by basically say you were booted from the league on a drafting issue?  You seem pretty good at giving a one-sided story that makes you look like angel.  I pretty much saw the TC conversation you and Sabres had.   He shouldn't have said we he did but the minute you said you would put Sabre in the same place as his Dad, who everyone knew very recently died, you crossed a line.  Now you attack a commish who is one of the better in HBD.  The funniest thing to me in this whole thing is your team nickname, the Catholics, Classic!
7/23/2013 8:57 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.