I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

If you meant it to sound incredibly stupid, mission accomplished.
7/27/2013 5:11 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 7/27/2013 4:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by usfbully on 7/27/2013 10:53:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ginobili04 on 7/26/2013 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Congrats jibe and thanks. He hasn't been doing to much WIS lately. We haven't talked much the past two months but I know he's had a lot going on. You just stated pretty much what I told mlownds in a Sitemail. I can be your best friend or your best enemy. I'm not a bad guy but when you do me wrong I don't sit back and take it. There are plenty of guys on here, like yourself, I have always shown respect to because they show it to me.
The saying is best friend or worst enemy, dumbass.
No you ******* retard I said it how I meant it. I can be your best friend or your best enemy. Why would I want to be the worst at something when I can be the best at it?
You can mean it how you want, but when you misuse a cliche phrase you sound like a dumbass.

You obviously don't have a comprehension of the English language and deserve to have the entire tard world BSL run a train on your ex-wife or your dead dad, or both.

7/27/2013 5:57 PM
Ha ha first off I didn't cheat on my wife you dumbass and she surely didn't cheat on me and 2nd my dad isn't dead but he is dead to me, it was sabres dad that died. Now maybe if you wasn't so stupid you would catch your wife cheating on you with your brother you ******* moron. Get your fact straight before you run that **** sucker of yours. Ciao for now

P.S It's the BSA world not the BSL so get your facts and your lettering right.
7/27/2013 7:44 PM
Posted by ginobili04 on 7/27/2013 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Ha ha first off I didn't cheat on my wife you dumbass and she surely didn't cheat on me and 2nd my dad isn't dead but he is dead to me, it was sabres dad that died. Now maybe if you wasn't so stupid you would catch your wife cheating on you with your brother you ******* moron. Get your fact straight before you run that **** sucker of yours. Ciao for now

P.S It's the BSA world not the BSL so get your facts and your lettering right.
You must have had a stroke while you tried to type this out. I don't care whose dad is dead, I know that you are a retard, and should stick to GD as clearly that game is more at your speed.

BSL, BSA, whatever, any world you are in would be considered a tard world.

7/27/2013 8:02 PM
Actually my dad did die from a stroke. I don't wish a stroke onto anyone it is not a pretty way to go, not much fun too watch someone go out that way
7/28/2013 1:03 PM
One thing I have figured out with gino is he has to get the last word in.
7/28/2013 1:04 PM
Well, I think everything that needed to be said, has been... can we close this baby down now? Probably should have been done days ago... 
7/28/2013 7:41 PM
bump

lol
7/31/2013 12:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7
I need an answer asap if you all can please Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.