Oh, I think getting carded is a hoot.  If it wan't a legal requirement I 'd take it as a compliment figuring I looked younger than I was.
                 Little known fact but Very Helpful to those of us that use Dunkin Donuts regularly: They don't tell you(this from the manager of my local Dunkin) , but if you ask for the Senior Discount they will give you 10 percent off of anything on any amount.    This may not sound like much but if you spend an easy to do $3 each time and do it 3 times a week that is 90 cents a week times 52 weeks is $47 yearly . Time 10 years and you just saved almost 500 bucks.  Just for mentioning "Senior Discount Please" at the end of your order.
            And they don't even check any I. D.  They just take your word for it unless you are oviously young.

7/23/2013 2:18 PM
Posted by gary1682 on 7/22/2013 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jibe on 7/22/2013 7:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by fermor332002 on 7/22/2013 4:54:00 PM (view original):
Thank you potter. :-)

Still would like to get the old guys and gals ages.

Hey I'm too old to be carded...
I get carded every so often. When I ask for a senior discount! It's actually a compliment because I am 64.
7/23/2013 3:20 PM
Posted by mojolad on 7/23/2013 2:18:00 PM (view original):
   Oh, I think getting carded is a hoot.  If it wan't a legal requirement I 'd take it as a compliment figuring I looked younger than I was.
                 Little known fact but Very Helpful to those of us that use Dunkin Donuts regularly: They don't tell you(this from the manager of my local Dunkin) , but if you ask for the Senior Discount they will give you 10 percent off of anything on any amount.    This may not sound like much but if you spend an easy to do $3 each time and do it 3 times a week that is 90 cents a week times 52 weeks is $47 yearly . Time 10 years and you just saved almost 500 bucks.  Just for mentioning "Senior Discount Please" at the end of your order.
            And they don't even check any I. D.  They just take your word for it unless you are oviously young.

I did not know that. Good to know.

Some places give a dicount at 55 while others 65.

7/23/2013 3:23 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.