New progressive league Topic

I like DH's idea, almost every other kind has been done.  It is a pretty simple concept and if the commish maybe with the help of an assist commish for tracking player years is willing, I love it.  I'm in and would volunteer to help tracking.
9/13/2013 1:22 PM
Posted by jcred5 on 9/13/2013 1:22:00 PM (view original):
I like DH's idea, almost every other kind has been done.  It is a pretty simple concept and if the commish maybe with the help of an assist commish for tracking player years is willing, I love it.  I'm in and would volunteer to help tracking.
im planning on giving it a go pretty soon...sometime right after the next 52mil draft so i can totally focus on it....im sure ill need some help with it so ill be sure to contact you when the time comes..thanks
9/13/2013 3:05 PM
◂ Prev 12
New progressive league Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.