Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

You got sitemail telling you not to argue with yourself?
7/28/2013 11:27 AM
He sent it to himself.
7/28/2013 11:33 AM
Bill O'Reilly, just using the same old argument that Bill Cosby already covered.
7/28/2013 2:59 PM
Mmmmmm....pudding?
7/28/2013 6:17 PM
I think if someone has a kid they can't afford they and their kid should just be shot bc it solves the whole problem they don't suck on society and their kid won't grow up to have more kids who do the same but the liberal **** won't let that happen so we keep letting them ruin things for the rest of us.

I'm sorry, but you can't say this and then expect anyone to have a rational adult conversation with you.
7/29/2013 5:18 PM
I know.  It's like he hasn't even heard of lethal injection.
7/29/2013 10:00 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/26/2013 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 7/26/2013 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Yeah shawn as annoying as you may think I am, if you pay attention at all you'll find the number of childish posters in the non-sports forum will surprise you. Honestly sometimes it's like trying to have an adult conversation with a group of ten year olds.

I think I"m going to be taking a break from posting in the forums soon - at least in non-sports - because I'm tired of dealing with the immature nature of many people here.

Oh, and yes, I get the point, and I would agree with THAT point. Many of those issues DO need talked about more and addressed within the black community, but like the man siad, it needs to be black leaders (like Obama) stepping up to the plate and making statements that cause people to think about these sorts of things.

No matter if you are black white or pink if everyone keeps making babies and not rasing them right then it will cause huge problem for society. White ppl do this too but it is obviously much bigger problem in teh black communities. The numbers do not lie. The real problem is they keep it up over many generations bc they never teach their kids its not okay to not use condoms, have sex with random ppl, etc. Then they all live off the govt welfare money and suck on society. I think if someone has a kid they can't afford they and their kid should just be shot bc it solves the whole problem they don't suck on society and their kid won't grow up to have more kids who do the same but the liberal **** won't let that happen so we keep letting them ruin things for the rest of us.
I really hope you never get your hands on any modicum of power ever.
7/30/2013 12:00 AM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/29/2013 5:18:00 PM (view original):
I think if someone has a kid they can't afford they and their kid should just be shot bc it solves the whole problem they don't suck on society and their kid won't grow up to have more kids who do the same but the liberal **** won't let that happen so we keep letting them ruin things for the rest of us.

I'm sorry, but you can't say this and then expect anyone to have a rational adult conversation with you.
sure you can but only if they are rational ppl to begin with not arrogant ***** who want to talk down to anyone who disagree with them. many ppl think the same thing I do but do not say it bc of ppl like you, but you have no right to look down on me or them. 
7/30/2013 8:23 AM
Posted by dapperduck on 7/30/2013 12:00:00 AM (view original):
Yeah shawn as annoying as you may think I am, if you pay attention at all you'll find the number of childish posters in the non-sports forum will surprise you. Honestly sometimes it's like trying to have an adult conversation with a group of ten year olds.

I think I"m going to be taking a break from posting in the forums soon - at least in non-sports - because I'm tired of dealing with the immature nature of many people here.

Oh, and yes, I get the point, and I would agree with THAT point. Many of those issues DO need talked about more and addressed within the black community, but like the man siad, it needs to be black leaders (like Obama) stepping up to the plate and making statements that cause people to think about these sorts of things.

No matter if you are black white or pink if everyone keeps making babies and not rasing them right then it will cause huge problem for society. White ppl do this too but it is obviously much bigger problem in teh black communities. The numbers do not lie. The real problem is they keep it up over many generations bc they never teach their kids its not okay to not use condoms, have sex with random ppl, etc. Then they all live off the govt welfare money and suck on society. I think if someone has a kid they can't afford they and their kid should just be shot bc it solves the whole problem they don't suck on society and their kid won't grow up to have more kids who do the same but the liberal **** won't let that happen so we keep letting them ruin things for the rest of us.
Why? you cannot deny my solution would fix the situation. oh wait that right in america we have to let the **** of society drag the rest of it into the ground no wonder america lag behind many other countries in education and innovation...
7/30/2013 8:26 AM
Shooting babies isn't going to get much support.

I prefer forced sterilization for anyone on welfare. 
7/30/2013 8:32 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/30/2013 8:26:00 AM (view original):

Why? you cannot deny my solution would fix the situation. oh wait that right in america we have to let the **** of society drag the rest of it into the ground no wonder america lag behind many other countries in education and innovation...
Is that your final solution?
7/30/2013 10:18 AM

A frightening and violent mob swept through the normally quiet seaside community of Huntington Beach last night following a surfing competition in the area. Businesses were vandalized and looted, portable toilets overturned, and brutal fistfights waged right out in the open. It was an ugly display and a sad day for California. But more than that, it was a reminder that we must begin to seriously consider the values of our thuggish white youth.

Many people don't want to hear this kind of tough love, of course. They'd like to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that all white children are as sweet and harmless as Taylor Swift. But the reality is that the statistics tell a different story. For instance, according to research from the Department of Justice, 84 percent of white murder victims are killed by other white people[PDF]. Similarly, white rape victims tend to be raped by other whites [PDF]. White-on-white violence is a menace to white communities across the country, and yet you never hear white leaders like Pastor Joel Osteen, Bill O'Reilly, or Hillary Clinton take a firm stance against the scourge.

More important than white politicians are the white parents. I'd like to ask the caregivers of the children in these videos what they've been doing. When did so many white parents fall asleep at the wheel? You can complain about poor schools all you'd like, but the fact of the matter is that it's the parents of these children who are letting them leave the house looking like slobs in their baggy board shorts and Hollister t-shirts. It's the parents of these kids who are letting them listen to violent, self-destructive trash like "Anarchy in the UK" or "Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue"—performed loudly by noted conservative rocker Johnny Ramone.

As I said, I know a lot of whites don't want to hear this kind of tough talk. But as an American of color who considers himself an ally to the white community, I'm just tired of seeing young, belligerent white people disgrace themselves year after year at surfing events, horse racing infields, and Ivy League campuses. Whites in America have been out from under their European ancestors' boot heels for centuries; California specifically outlawed preferences for nonwhites in state hiring and education nearly two decades ago. So being "oppressed" is no longer an excuse for behavior like this. How long must we wait for the white community to get its act together?

7/30/2013 1:44 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/30/2013 8:23:00 AM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/29/2013 5:18:00 PM (view original):

sure you can but only if they are rational ppl to begin with not arrogant ***** who want to talk down to anyone who disagree with them. many ppl think the same thing I do but do not say it bc of ppl like you, but you have no right to look down on me or them. 
No, you can't.  I don't know how old you are, apparently pretty young.  Maybe not old enough to understand hormones.  But when you're in that awkward age range from around 12/13-22/25ish, you have fully raging steroids and a massively underdeveloped prefrontal cortex to govern your decision making.  We know that.  Our legal system is already built around it.  This is why people under 18 are generally tried as minors in criminal cases.  A 14 year old who commits murder, which requires much more planning and consideration, is never going to be executed.  The reason for this is we realize that their decision making at that age is not governed by a fully developed decision center in the brain and there is still a good opportunity for them to develop into adults who will be productive members of society.  But you want us to start killing off 14-year-olds who make stupid mistakes driven by hormones?  Really?  The list of people I know who are MUCH smarter than you, who are now doctors and lawyers and scientists or studying to become them, that have at one time or another made the poor decision to have unprotected sex out of wedlock is fairly wrong.  I'll bet that multiple people who have posted in this thread have made that exact mistake.  You want them all executed?

Most of the time if you make this particular mistake once or twice you'll get away with it.  Not always.  You're also instituting a capital punishment based largely on luck.  Those people who happen to get pregnant die; the ones who are lucky enough not to don't.  And of course being on this site you're probably male.  Seems pretty clear in this situation that you're likely to let the guys go and kill the mothers.  And how do you plan to determine who can or can't "afford" the child?  Who determines that line?  Is there some kind of appeals process?  What is that going to cost?  More or less than 10 years of welfare?

I already gave this far more consideration than it deserved.  Any proposal to start killing off basically innocent people doesn't deserve this much attention.  And it's not  as if anything I posited is going to result in you recognizing how ridiculous what you argued for is.  I'm sure "many people" do "think the same thing" because we live in a large country, but it's still a fraction of 1% of society.  Not a relevant proportion.
7/30/2013 1:49 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 7/30/2013 8:26:00 AM (view original):

Did you seriously just ask WHY? 
7/30/2013 2:01 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.