Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Evidence that it doesn't exist???

I don't even need you to provide data. I just want to see a quick narrative from you explaining how white people are at a disadvantage in society.
8/13/2013 2:15 PM
yes back up your claim that racism against whites does not exist, and yes if you want to make a ridiculous claim you do have to back it up with something and make no mistake yours is the ridiculous claim.

when you provide you "nattative" maybe I will consider giving you one myself but until then you are the same joke you have always been

8/13/2013 2:45 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 8/13/2013 2:45:00 PM (view original):
yes back up your claim that racism against whites does not exist, and yes if you want to make a ridiculous claim you do have to back it up with something and make no mistake yours is the ridiculous claim.

when you provide you "nattative" maybe I will consider giving you one myself but until then you are the same joke you have always been

Ok. Quick Narrative.

There is no structural racism against whites. Whites occupy almost all positions of power, control almost all of the wealth, have higher rates of employment and education. Whites have lower rates of poverty, divorce, and children out of wedlock. Non-whites make up the vast majority of felons in prison.

Please explain in a couple sentences how there is structural racism against whites.

Thanks.
8/13/2013 2:55 PM
most of what you just said isnt true. many non white ppl hold powerful positions, have wealth, and have jobs and education. there are also reasons why whites have lower rates for the things you mention and non whites are more felons in prison, and most of them have NOTHING to do with racism. so you've essentially said NOTHING to support yourself. as I expect.

anyone who isn't white can make fun of white ppl without fear of being accused of racism, yet if the same thing happen and someone made fun of say black ppl, it would be considered racism. truth is its ALL racism.  affirmative action, scholarships based on being black or minority, social action groups such as NAACP supporting black on white racism under the guise that it isnt racism. well ask yourself if you reverse the races involved would it be racism and if answer is yes then it is racism no matter what.

8/13/2013 3:19 PM
My bad. I forgot that you were bis.
8/13/2013 3:37 PM
lets recap: you tell a bunch of crap, I give you real reasons, and you...resort to insisting I'm someone else bc you are delusional and stubborn. for the final ******* time im not bis. bis is an idiot but you are the mother of all idiots everywhere.
8/13/2013 3:41 PM
you aren't bis. right 
8/13/2013 4:41 PM
funny you ask for narrative but then ignore it and just repeat the same old crap seriously get a life
8/14/2013 8:37 AM
Structural racism against whites in America is as likely as a young earth.
8/14/2013 9:55 AM
not sure what that has to do with this but nice to know you think there is a young earth since, you know, racism against whites undoubtedly exists in America
8/14/2013 10:02 AM
It's nice to know I think there's a young earth? I don't. A young earth is completely retarded. Do you believe in a young earth?
8/14/2013 10:15 AM
denying racism against whites is also completely retarded so it isn't hard to imagine you believe in a young earth even if you think its retarded. this is esp true considering how "special" we both know you are
8/14/2013 10:21 AM
Wow bis, you are dumb.
8/14/2013 10:39 AM
thats rich the special needs kid is calling ppl dumb.

bis hasn't posted here in a long time, dip ****. he prolly doesn't even know you calling him dumb.

you must really hate him tho. didnt you say before he got the best of you a while back? ya you did. that prolly why you hate him so much you attack him even when he not posting. BWA HA HA you everybody's *****.
8/14/2013 1:59 PM
are you talking about the time bis admitted that there is no credible evidence of a young earth?
8/14/2013 2:01 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16...18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.