Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Posted by bad_luck on 8/19/2013 12:11:00 PM (view original):
OK, bis. I'll stop responding. Does that make you happy?
I'll believe this when I see it.
8/19/2013 1:21 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Wow I didn't know I was so popular. Half (4 of 8) of the posts since the last time I posted include a reference to me.
8/20/2013 1:58 PM
ya well bad_luck is obsess with you.
8/20/2013 3:01 PM
I believe he is obsessed with me, but it appears as if he has given up the ghost on demanding the last word here. I hope nothing happened to the guy in real life, because I've never seen him give up the last word when he wanted it so badly before.
8/21/2013 1:57 PM
guess not he post in other thread. maybe someone else take over his id bc this is hard to believe after what he did before. I mean the guy just HAD to respond and now he isn't? ya its not the same person can't be.
8/22/2013 9:30 AM
You might be right. It's as good an explanation as any for such a sudden dramatic change in BL's behavior.
8/22/2013 11:27 AM
The real bad_luck is back in the other thread he just won't let die, so check it out if you want to see some funny ****.
8/22/2013 2:31 PM
It would appear BL has taken his freak show out of your race thread here, shawnypoo. But this could still be entertaining. How about another rant on "black ppl"? That'll either stir some feathers and get others back into here or at least make me laugh and we can discuss it, LOL.
8/23/2013 11:07 AM
Ok well the biggest problem I have is how if black ppl say something about white ppl its not racist, but if white ppl said the same thing about black ppl suddenly everyone think its racist. You want discuss that fine. Maybe bad_luck come back and we can make fun him again if not maybe I make fun of you BWA HA HA.
8/26/2013 8:55 AM
LOL dude shut up

You are blocking the author of this post, shawnfucious.

You are blocking the author of this post, bistiza.

8/26/2013 9:23 AM
shawn,

I don't think what you're talking about happens often, but I have seen it happen, and I agree its wrong. Racism is racism, no matter the race of the person who is making the comment.

burnsy,

I don't care if you're blocking me, and I imagine shawnfucious doesn't either. Maybe you should just ignore other people's discussion if it bothers you that much rather than telling them to shut up.
8/26/2013 2:01 PM
Ya burnsy go away and **** off if you don't want to be part of this. wow bis you have been annoying and badluck is king of all idiots but how rude is that for burnsy to enter a topic just to tell ppl to shut up?

anyhoo that kind of racism happen more than you think that's the trick ppl underestimate it and think it not happen but it does.

8/26/2013 3:28 PM
Yes shawn it's hilarious some on this board will call you a troll for daring to speak your mind while the REAL trolls like burnsy enter topics just to make stupid comments like the one he made there.

You are right in the sense that people are not as conditioned to see racism happening when it is black on white racism. I think that makes people underestimate it as you suggest. I just don't think it's as widespread as your comments would lead me to think you believe it is.

8/27/2013 8:39 AM
That why I make sure to tell ppl all about it, bis. I want ppl to be more aware that racism happen to all ppl, not just blacks.
8/27/2013 11:21 AM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16|17|18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.