Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Fair enough I guess.  If we keep having our own discussion, how long do you think it will be before someone decides to be ignorant and interrupt again, ala burnsy's little post there? It might be fun to find out LOL.
8/27/2013 3:34 PM
It not take long I think this board full of ppl who have major issues and want to be bullies on here to make themselve feel better.
8/28/2013 8:29 AM
Wow I think that's one of the most truthful statements I've seen from you shawn. It's nice to see that you have (perhaps temporarily) attempted to rise from the ranks of those same people (you did your share of insult hurling on here too, you know).
8/28/2013 10:13 AM
ya well no point in being nice when no one else is trying to be.
8/28/2013 1:50 PM
That's how I try to be different, shawn. I try not to use name calling and insult hurling because they the nature of playground children, who at least can be said to perhaps not know any better.

The people on this board have no excuse. It's especially sad in the case of someone like dahsdebater. Clearly here is a guy who is above-average in intelligence, but only just enough that he knows it and wants to make sure everyone else does too. If he were as smart as he pretends to be, he wouldn't talk down to others because he would realize there is no need to prove his intelligence. He would simply be what he is and leave the cheap shots and insults to the playground children where they belong.

Unfortunately his problem is a common situation for those of slight to moderate above average intelligence. They know they can think and reason beyond most of their peers, and this causes them to feel empowered and to often overestimate their brainpower relative to everyone.

With one exception, there's always someone (and quite often, many someones) smarter than you. Interestingly enough, the closer you get to the top of that mountain, it becomes LESS likely you'll find someone  there who will feel the need to tell you just how high you are, and no one is going to waste their breath insulting you for daring to make the climb.
8/28/2013 3:06 PM
look bis you and dahsterbater and badluck are all morons who like to troll around here on your high horse like your better than other ppl only diff is you aren't obsess with yourself like them. you are annoying sometimes but other times you are fun to talk to, esp if we are making fun of badluck and his OCD.
8/29/2013 10:14 AM
Yes I'm aware you are not my biggest fan, shawn. I get that. I'm not yours either, for the record. But I can actually have some decent discussion with you, which easily puts you ahead of many posters who frequent the non-sports area of this board.

Also you entertain me with your go-rounds with BL, though some of the credit for those has to go to BL. That guy has got to be the most stubborn and obsessed little man I've ever met, and between the two of you its like watching a train wreck into a monster truck where you can't look away even if you want to. (Hint: You are the train because you always go down the same path or track, and BL is the monster truck because he's used to running over everyone with his sheer stubbornness but he never anticipated something actually running over him. Yeah, I'm big on analogies sometimes.)
8/29/2013 10:51 AM
It's like Costanza driving around the Hamptons
8/30/2013 1:00 AM
Posted by bistiza on 8/27/2013 3:34:00 PM (view original):
Fair enough I guess.  If we keep having our own discussion, how long do you think it will be before someone decides to be ignorant and interrupt again, ala burnsy's little post there? It might be fun to find out LOL.
There's the answer to this, which is taint being ignorant and interputing. way to bring nothing to the discussion taint. now go away.
8/30/2013 8:20 AM
I knew someone would do it, and I'm not surprised at all that it's him. He hasn't contributed anything good to any discussion I've see in quite some time. Maybe he never did at all.

I'm still waiting for BL to come back, though I think there is at least an outside chance that BL and taint are one and the same.

8/30/2013 9:26 AM
so who is the most annoying person on these forums in you opinion bis? prolly me BWA HA HA
8/30/2013 10:19 AM
No, you aren't the most annoying, shawn. I hope you aren't disappointed.

The most annoying overall is probably BL. He's a two-edged sword though because he's also the most entertaining, and you can keep him going for a while (as you discovered).

The most arrogant is easily dahsdebater. The sad part is he doesn't seem to understand how he comes across and only thinks he's this great intellect who is educating everyone else.

The most ignorant might be the taint. Some of his comments are just ridiculous.

The most interesting in some ways is burnsy, because he seemed willing at one point to engage me and others in a serious discussion/debate but eventually when he couldn't "convince" some of us to see things his way, he descended into less civil comments and even mirrored BL's annoyingly stubborn "you are wrong because I say so" mentality.  I wish the old burnsy would return because those discussions were good.

8/30/2013 10:55 AM
BWA HA HA

I knew it! I knew BL was most annoying! of course dahsterbater being arrogant is easy call the ***** tried to lecture me about OCD like it even mattered. I did not have a problem with burnsy yet.

Anyone else annoy you bis? Me maybe, just a little?

8/30/2013 11:48 AM
Yes, you annoy me some. You happy now?
8/30/2013 1:39 PM
Ya but not bc I annoy you. I do not set out to annoy anyone. I just wanted an honest answer and it look like I got one so I am happy for that.
8/30/2013 3:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...15|16|17|18 Next ▸
Race Issues Finally Someone Speaks The Truth Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.