JOIN KNIGHT SOUTHERN CONFERENCE #SUN TZU / ZUMBA Topic

Inviting all Knight D3 coaches who are thinking about moving up to D2 to come to the Southern Conference.  Why should you do it?

1.  Six great human coaches.  Having 6 SIM's is tough on RPI, but many of our coach's have gone to Final 4's and Elite 8's and are annually ranked in the Top 20.  We have one very recent D2 Coach of the Year.

2.  Active Coaches Corner.

3  Good recruiting hotbeds in areas with lots of hot chicks.

4..  Replace a coupla SIM's with some D3 coaches and we'll be elite!  

5.  You could come as a package & stay with your boys.

6.  Each of our coaches knows Karate.  One does Zumba (Zumba® classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats).  Two of our coaches simultaneously invented the Internet then later, by pure coincidence, became Southern League coaches.  Finally one coach boldly claims: "I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn!"  We all live by this credo:  “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.” -- Sun Tzu, The Art of War

7.  And remember, "You don't play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball." -- Bobby Knight

Sincerely,

MyGeneration (Head Coach of the Benedict Tigers)

7/26/2013 2:06 PM (edited)
LOOOOOL.  I really wish I was in that world.  That is the hottest post I've ever seen, in any game, anywhere, anytime.

Now, comon, seriously?   If THAT doesn't make you want to ask where the dotted line is, there's something rrrrrrrrrrrreally wrong here (Al Pacino said it...in a movie.  I didn't).

Thank you.  That was extremely enjoyable, and this is my first post ever in this game.  I'm not a big poster child, but I really couldn't help myself.     
7/27/2013 7:57 AM
Thanks austrader! Much appreciated. D3'ers: again, a sincere invitation for you to come on board with our motley crew (see 6 above). Peace. Posse out.
7/27/2013 10:56 AM
Update: one D3 coach let us know he read this thread while, I kid you not, reeling in a 163-pound yellowtail and posting on our Coach's Corner.That exemplifies the Southern Conference attitude. If we add 6 human coaches to our existing 6 stalwarts we will be able, as a conference, to ride our bikes up to any other conference and challenge them to a fight with knives, fire, tridents, and Hoops Dynasty basketball. Join us few (6), we happy few, we band of brothers in our quest for D2 Knight domination. Then we shall all enjoy the spoils of war, which include oysters and grape-feeding wenches.
7/27/2013 2:41 PM
damn, almost makes ME want to join the Southern...
7/27/2013 6:06 PM
I am so tempted to take a lateral into the Southern Conference. However, in order to break my lifetime contract at Concordia, St. Paul I would be forced to repay my salary from the previous 61 seasons, shave my body completely and cover it with honey and crawl naked through a field of fire ants, go on a hunting trip with Ted Nugent while wearing a 3rd Term for Obama t-shirt, and finally - convince the Duck Dynasty family to participate in a series of PETA ads. So, since I won't be joining this happy crew I just want to wish them luck in their membership drive.
7/27/2013 6:55 PM
Thanks for the support from two of the legends of HD. Weena: way to get into the spirit of things! Really good stuff.
7/27/2013 7:25 PM
This is an up and coming conference.....come be a part........sorry, not as creative as mygen...........crickets
7/28/2013 8:27 AM
Thanks for the coaches who have told us they are applying or mulling it. Remember, if we replace our droids with humans, no conference will be able to make us bleed our own blood ... nobody!
7/28/2013 7:19 PM
The southern conference has 6 openings.  And we welcome you to come down south and together we will swallow our opponents whole along with some of our own traditional fried foods. Together we will climb the gargantuan ladder that is the conference rpi rankings.  Today we see 10 teams above us on the ladder, there are 6 excuses for this and they all swing from closer tees.  With your help we will get rid of our burdensome simmies so we can push everyone off the ladder until it is only us standing at the top looking down at the wannabe out of conference schools who wish they had taken this golden opportunity to join us.  Do not be the pathetic boys looking up at us.
7/28/2013 9:28 PM
5 spots left...get them while they are availible!
7/29/2013 12:11 PM
Come join us!! Just took over Tuskegee, could really use another coach on our side of the counference.
7/29/2013 3:53 PM
Word. Miles would be a great pickup.
7/30/2013 3:20 AM
All 7 reasons to join the Southern Conference in D2 Knight still hold persuasive force, only more so.  This past season we had 7 coaches.  An 8th has told us he will be joining us happy few, we band of brothers, in our quest for D2 Knight domination.  Conference members will be soon be assembling for the upcoming recruiting period in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.  Why San Pedro Sula?  Quite simply this: it is the most violent city in the world, with 169 homicides per 100,000 habitants -- which means, as a matter of mathematical fact, one of our coaches will be murdered during the recruiting period. We invite you to join us.

Recently, this forum has been abuzz with heated debated about appropriate and inappropriate communications during the recruiting period. In the Southern Conference, it is not uncommon to see a Coaches Corner post along these lines: "Guys -- if you go after any of the guys I am recruiting I will straight up murder you." In other conferences, where the most egregious smack talk is "I have a larger recruiting budget than you," such a threat would be dismissed as the idle threat of a delusional mind. Not so in the mean streets of the Southern Conference. And this is particularly true this year in San Pedro Sula. 

Game on, b*tc&#s!

8/28/2013 1:08 PM
Join and help the Southern find 6 humans that are brave enough to endure the MUSDUC...
8/28/2013 3:57 PM
12 Next ▸
JOIN KNIGHT SOUTHERN CONFERENCE #SUN TZU / ZUMBA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.