Best Thing About Current Game Topic

I am not playing the BETA but from what I see. It is way over board.  All any player wanted was a little more control.
8/1/2013 9:48 AM
Posted by clememp on 7/31/2013 6:12:00 PM (view original):
The other owners is the answer to the original title.  If it wasn't for some really cool (and some mean jacknabbers) this game would not be as fun.  I love recruiting - but the vision aspect sucks.  I'd have a tougher schedule if I could afford to, but I need wins to get the talent to win in the playoffs.
This is very true.  There are some coaches whom I view as friends, even though I've never met them (Manti Te'o issues for me...LOL).  I co-coach with one guy, and I have some great battles in multiple worlds with a few others.  Every now and then I like to see a whiner come along (refer to some of the recent recruiting posts) and then get smacked back down to reality.  I've gotten some great advice from a few other coaches and, if you keep your eyes open, you can learn a lot from other coaches, just by watching their teams and how they run them.  

Lastly, Caesari and his posts are always entertaining.  :)
8/1/2013 10:01 AM
◂ Prev 12
Best Thing About Current Game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.