Multi-Franchise Lg. Season XXIX - MLB106471-18 in Topic

Glad to have you back OBNYY. We were worried. Hope that things get settled at home and work for you! ... 
10/21/2013 12:36 PM
Unfortunately they haven't  Things are good, but I find I just don't have the time for WIS right now.  I greatly apologize guys.  If someone else (gusv) wants to take over as commish i'll alert admin to have the league transferred to you.  I could keep one team in maybe, but running it and having 2 teams just isn't in the cards right now.  I don't want to keep people waiting any longer.  I'm really sorry.  Hopefully once the workload at my new job levels off after the New Year I can come back strong again.  Gusv, if you are interested in taking over as commish of this shoot me a sitemail.  That goes for anyone else.  That will come through to my e-mail and I can respond as soon as I can.  Otherwise my days just seem to slip away from me and I forget to check in here.
11/6/2013 12:04 PM
Thanks for the commish offer obnyy, but I'm just interested in been one of the players ... A couple of names that come to mind for commish are steve9995 and blaisebbss8 ... They would have to sort out thru this thread and see who got what team (I switched from Old Yankees / New Braves to Old Yankees / New Dodgers sometime back and the table has not been updated in a few weeks) ... 
11/7/2013 12:31 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Multi-Franchise Lg. Season XXIX - MLB106471-18 in Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.