TINO MARTINEZ---ABUSER? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
found out what a giant douchebag he is when he was with the Cardinals.....I can't stand this guy
7/28/2013 8:21 PM
which word?  Cardinals?

I was being as nice as I could about him......
7/28/2013 11:36 PM
It's the guys crying about his tough-love approach to hitting that look like sissies.

I say man-up and hit some line drives. The dudes trying to help you.
7/29/2013 7:34 AM
Coddled players can't take criticism.  *******.
7/29/2013 8:29 AM
The 'roids he got from A-rod must have made him a meaner person.
7/29/2013 10:33 AM
Coaches yelled at me when I was 7.   Pussification of America!!!!!
7/29/2013 11:04 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/29/2013 11:04:00 AM (view original):
So that's what sparked your insatiable quest for the praise of others.
7/29/2013 11:15 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/29/2013 11:04:00 AM (view original):
Because you were the snot-nosed, bratty, loud-mouth kid on the team?
7/29/2013 11:25 AM
Here's a story from when I was 12-13.  Our coach was a yeller.  And, despite coaching 12-13 year olds, he'd drop the occassional F-bomb.  He was in a pissy mood one practice so we're quiet as hell while taking infield.   Our 1B bobbled a throw.   He mildly went off on him "Goddammit.   Everyone on the team is trying to help you.  Just catch the damn ball."    Of course, me, the 2B and 3B thought that was mildly funny.   So we went about handcuffing our 1B on every throw, nothing in the chest but still catchable so we wouldn't get yelled at.   So he starts to really struggle over there.   Finally our coach had enough.   Paraphrasing "MOTHERFUCK!!  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CATCH THE ******* BALL AND KEEP ONE FOOT ON THE BAG!!  FIRSTBASE IS THE EASIEST ******* POSITION ON THE FIELD TO PLAY!!!  CATCH THE ******* BALL, THROW IT 12 FEET TO THE PITCHER, TAKE YOUR POSITION AND WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO THROW YOU THE GODDAM BALL AGAIN!!!  GODDAMMIT, I'M ABOUT THE ******* THROW UP WATCHING YOU OVER THERE!! EVERYONE IS HELPING YOU AND YOU CAN'T GET IT RIGHT!!  GET THE **** OFF MY FIELD AND DON'T EVEN ******* THINK ABOUT SITTING ON MY BENCH!!!  GO SIT IN THE GODDAM BLEACHERS UNTIL PRACTICE IS OVER!!! ****!!!"

7/29/2013 12:39 PM

And I assume my coaches yelled at me because I didn't tear up and cry to somebody like the Marlins players did.

7/29/2013 12:40 PM
Your coach was an *******.
7/29/2013 2:02 PM
123 Next ▸
TINO MARTINEZ---ABUSER? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.