Here's an interesting conversation: Topic

Posted by bhouska on 7/30/2013 5:40:00 PM (view original):
The only thing odd I see in this whole incident is why the F you would coach at Marquette???  LOL.

Now that is funny !

7/31/2013 9:12 AM
I would tell the guy to get bent. I would then save X amount  to snipe at least one of his recruits every year.
7/31/2013 11:04 AM
Did he *text* this message to you? Or perhaps tweet you (that 140-character limit can be a real PITA)?

"ur"
"some1"
"fukn"
7/31/2013 2:50 PM
Posted by gt_deuce on 7/31/2013 2:50:00 PM (view original):
Did he *text* this message to you? Or perhaps tweet you (that 140-character limit can be a real PITA)?

"ur"
"some1"
"fukn"
It's telEbonics!  LMFAO!
7/31/2013 3:10 PM
Posted by katzphang88 on 7/30/2013 2:51:00 PM (view original):
He ain't yours until he is signed. Green means GO! Conference mates - more reason to go after him as you don't want him playing against you! Plus - the more the other coach whines - the more I want his players! (maybe - maybe not - this is all part of the game for now). This is a game and THIS is part of the game!

7/31/2013 5:54 PM
Posted by scrodz on 7/30/2013 2:00:00 PM (view original):
Am I out of line in finding this a bit odd? I always thought I was fairly reasonable, but apparently I was mistaken...

Me: "Really? You have a problem with me going after a guy that's 50 miles from me and 450 miles from you? During the first 24 hours of recruiting? "

Other Coach:"Yes Yes i do when hes green to me and nothing to you then yes in fact i do... were in the SAME CONF all ur doin is fukn ur conf mates. if u wanna snake some1 take him form a diff conf for christs sake jeez. And DO NOT give me that miles CRAP u KNO ...
...theres no Good OLs or DLs PERIOD whether its 5 miles or 5000 lineman a few and far between. Just TRY with all ur little might to next time LEAVE the FUK off any REC that says West Virginia or i swear on all thats holy i WILL spend EVERY dollar i ......make takin ur recruits from now till i get fired and i WILL wait till they are green as u did."
This is absolutely brilliant!!!  Made my day :)
7/31/2013 7:30 PM
Scrotch ur a totall DOOOSHE. Rekruting a god plyer erlee in rekrooting.>>>>> yew probibly kill kats in yer spair time. U flukked fotbawl 100 & probiblee got ur but kikked on atarry vido games awl day. I bet ur rill name is Ryne Brawn that a$$gole for thee Breers. I hate u mor than that kommy fukking SPELCHEK.
7/31/2013 9:15 PM
Posted by 2chair on 7/31/2013 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Scrotch ur a totall DOOOSHE. Rekruting a god plyer erlee in rekrooting.>>>>> yew probibly kill kats in yer spair time. U flukked fotbawl 100 & probiblee got ur but kikked on atarry vido games awl day. I bet ur rill name is Ryne Brawn that a$$gole for thee Breers. I hate u mor than that kommy fukking SPELCHEK.
LOL, difficult to read at times but funny
8/1/2013 9:48 AM
hockemhonrs9, it wuz difikult to reed bekuz ur stoopid adn u kan't spel werth a dammmmmm adn ur ilitterate
8/1/2013 11:57 AM
◂ Prev 12
Here's an interesting conversation: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.