UNO ! Draft Topic

if anyone bails during a draft like shawbigred DOES numberous times, the other 23 owners should send out warnings to others in their other leagues to blacklist them from entering another draft. I hope that jbfg8r is not doing the same.
9/7/2013 10:34 PM
shawbigred is already on a blacklist - but people still allow him into their leagues.
9/8/2013 11:24 AM
Have we heard from jbfg8r? I know someone who might be interested to take his team...
9/8/2013 12:04 PM
not the commish but I say do it
9/8/2013 1:32 PM
yeah- jbfg8r has been MIA for a few days here now- so anyone that wants to make up his last 3 picks & enter his team- go for it, we'd greatly appeciate it !  If that's jbf- great, if not, the show must go on !
9/9/2013 3:05 PM
toddleduc/owners - I got a site mail from jbar8888 and I reached out to toddleduc to take over for the missing owner. Toddleduc said to wait until noon today. It is now 4pm so I am completing jbg8r's roster and entering the team. If he shows up before the season starts I will back out if possible. Please check my roster as I think I am good.

Here are the last three picks:

Bill Van Dyke - Toledo Maumees
Daryle Ward - Washington Nationals
Farmer Weaver - Free Pick 

9/9/2013 4:06 PM
Awesome Jay ! Glad to have you man
9/9/2013 10:26 PM
◂ Prev 1...79|80|81
UNO ! Draft Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.