The answer was 1.

Am I the only one who thinks Manziel is deadset on getting out of Cleveland?    Or is he really that much of a "doesn't get it" guy?

1/4/2016 9:22 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/4/2016 9:22:00 AM (view original):
The answer was 1.

Am I the only one who thinks Manziel is deadset on getting out of Cleveland?    Or is he really that much of a "doesn't get it" guy?

I agree with you here. He knows someone will give him a shot after this because of the state of Quarterbacking in the NFL. After they sat him that week I think he just decided he would do what it takes to get the hell out.

Also reading back the last page and a half of posts is funny now. 
1/4/2016 10:12 AM
Yeah, I thought so too.
1/4/2016 11:15 AM
I think he is just a moron.
1/4/2016 10:01 PM
That seems almost impossible to just not get it by that much.

I don't care that he went to Vegas.   He's young with money.    But if he went the night before the last game when he could have easily gone the day after the game, after doing whatever is required by the team to close down the season, seems like someone who just doesn't want to play in Cleveland or, possibly, at all.

1/5/2016 10:07 AM
Judging from the Greg Hardy fiasco, maybe Johnny thinks the more he screws up and the bigger *** he makes of himself, the more he'll endear himself to Jerry Jones.  

Clearly getting cut by Cleveland is his highest priority in life...aside from boozing it up in public.
1/5/2016 10:23 AM
Getting out of Cleveland seems like a good idea.   They've become the new Raiders of the NFL as dysfunctional goes.   He just seems to be putting more effort into than necessary.   His production hasn't made anyone go "Oh, yeah, QB of the Future!!!!"
1/5/2016 10:31 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/5/2016 10:07:00 AM (view original):
That seems almost impossible to just not get it by that much.

I don't care that he went to Vegas.   He's young with money.    But if he went the night before the last game when he could have easily gone the day after the game, after doing whatever is required by the team to close down the season, seems like someone who just doesn't want to play in Cleveland or, possibly, at all.

As I said, he is a moron.  Have you ever heard him talk.  Kid is just dumb.  He did this same sort of stupid **** at Texas A&M as well. 
1/6/2016 2:46 PM
I can't imagine any GM in football would take a chance on him at this point.  Greg Hardy was an elite pass rusher, as was Aldon Smith.

Johnny Highball is just a Flutie-wannabe with a bad work ethic.  At this point, he's more of a celebrity than a quarterback.
1/6/2016 6:53 PM
He'll get another shot.  Jamarcus Russell is still getting tryout opportunities. 
1/6/2016 7:31 PM
Just got pulled over again for having expired plates.  He is just dumb.
1/7/2016 8:38 AM
That's just poor flunky assignment.   I'm sure one of his hangers-on is assigned to keep up with crap like that.    Of course, that might be the same one who keeps posting videos of JM drinking. 
1/7/2016 12:18 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 1/15/2014 2:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 1/15/2014 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Kiper projects Manziel at 1st overall.
The owner sure sounds like he's taking Clowney.   Of course, he could just be trying to get a deal to move down and grab his QB(Bortles, Manziel or Bridgewater) later in the draft(which would be smart).    Seems to me that Carr has just as good a chance to be successful as those 3.    Hell, McCarron, Boyd, Mettenberger, Murray might have just as much chance at success.
What?
7/20/2016 4:13 PM
Manziel too fat, drunk, and/or stupid to make CFL roster. Did he not watch Animal House?
8/30/2017 4:01 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.