have any of you guys experienced this before?

8/2/2013 12:43 AM scudmissle
hey guys,

i'd like to get my exhibition team back. for some reason, it's gone. i need it to make regular season teams with it. thanks a bunch.

scud
8/4/2013 9:07 PM scudmissle
any help on giving me my exhibition team back? still does not show on my teams page.

thanks
8/5/2013 11:48 AM Customer Support
Hi Vincent,

Once an exhibition team is removed from your account, you will no longer have the import option in the draft center. It cannot be returned.
8/5/2013 5:16 PM scudmissle
what? why not? how can i build teams and draft in the theme leagues? you guys have never done this before in all the years i have been here!

i really need an exhibition team! why are you guys being like this? and why did you remove my exhibition team? i have been a loyal customer for years.

is this some kind of punsihment? please respond.
8/5/2013 10:45 PM

"You will no longer have the import option"????

all i did was make an exhibition team and enter it in an exhibition league. this is criminal? damn!

8/5/2013 10:47 PM
Welcome back bro!

Somethings never change.
8/5/2013 11:16 PM
Heh, your name is Vincent
8/5/2013 11:16 PM
in all seriousness is the exhibition season still in session?
8/5/2013 11:17 PM
hey, malone! yeah, maybe back... maybe not.

hey monk, exhibition season ended 2 weeks ago. league no longer shows up on my teams page... and neither does the exhibition team. yeah, my name is, vincent. haha
8/6/2013 1:51 AM
I think admin doesn't understand your question. I believe they took it as you wanted to see your exhibition team that you ran.  I think you need to update your ticket to say "I cannot build an exhibition team. I ran one which ended 2 weeks ago, I can no longer see that team and now I do not have the option to make a new exhibition team."
8/6/2013 9:48 AM
I think you have to wait 30 days before you can start another one?
8/6/2013 12:30 PM
yeah, after some searching I believe sly is right. I didn't find it in the hoops rules.. but it is in the hockey rules. So just wait a couple weeks scud.
8/6/2013 12:36 PM
thanks for the info sly and logain, will wait a little longer, but always had the team returned right after a 10 game season ended. hmm.
8/6/2013 2:42 PM
just finished an exhibition season and got the standings e-mail from WIS.   I'll keep track of when I can start a new one and how long the old roster remains 
8/7/2013 3:06 AM
In baseball, if you have an active team, you can start a new one as soon as the old one's season is gone. If you don't, it's thirty days.
8/7/2013 5:24 AM
the baseball sim gets special treatment, the nba sim gets the opposite
8/7/2013 11:53 AM
hey scud..good to hear from you...you chunk o' fishbait.
8/8/2013 8:02 PM
I'm assuming you keep an exxy team on que to draft a squad and import into a dream team for play test or an actual open or theme league? that happened to me to I had an exxy team on que for so long with out ever hitting "submit roster" . All I had to do was create another and it was no problem.    

all else fails, and your like me and accidently hit submit, then use a mule. for team build. just more time consumption.

8/11/2013 12:53 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.