Kenny Powers, a world of competitive, active owners has rolled over and is now recruiting for Season 13!  Sitemail me or post here if interested in joining.  More details on the world and available teams is listed below

World Rules
Salary Cap - $100 MIL: At no time can an owner have more than 100 million in the Player Salary Budget
No Tanking/Minimum Win Requirement: Minimum win thresholds (Effective Season 12) are 55 wins for one season (50 if it's your first season in the world) and 185 wins for 3 seasons. You can incur 2 strikes against the threshold and stay in the world if it is determined that a reasonable effort is being made to improve, and that other world rules have been followed. Owners found to be tanking will be ejected from the world immediately.
Cash In Trades: Cannot exceed the players' remaining salary
City Changes: Owners may change cities one time. New owners may select the city of their choice
Maintaining Minors: Auto-pilot is fine, but you must have enough active players to avoid extreme fatigue so players are not run into the ground.

BLOG - we have an active world blog, check it out!  Kenny Powers World Blog

Available Teams - Here are the teams that are currently available

Cincinnati (81-81, 2nd in AL North, #17 pick in Season 13 draft)
This is a well-balanced team, that just missed the playoffs last season for the first time since Season 5.  The offense is led by one of the best steals guys I have seen in this game in Weldon Rando, a former MVP.  Erubiel Troncoso  leads the pitching staff and is locked up long term.  Jump on this solid team today!

Augusta (81-81, 3rd in AL East, #18 pick in Season 13 draft)
This squad has a strong winning tradition, breaking a streak of 5 straight winning seasons with a .500 campaign last season.  They still feature one of the world's best pitching staffs, but the offense fell off a bit this past season.  With a couple of more bats, it's likely they'll be right back in the think of the pennant chase.

Helena (83-79, 3rd in NL West, #20 pick in Season 13 draft)
This is a very solid club that ranked in the upper half in both pitching and offense this last season.  Their record should have been better this past season based on the numbers.  Pitching staff is anchored by young stud Cy Sanders and they have a good supporting cast as well. 

Tacoma (85-77, 3rd in NL North, #22 pick in Season 13 draft)
Their numbers were what you'd expect for a team in a pitcher's park, great pitching numbers and pretty low offensive numbers, but not bad considering their park.  Their staff includes the legendary Che-Bang Kata and multiple time all-star Alberto Campos.
9/22/2013 7:19 PM (edited)
I'd like to take over the Cincy franchise
8/9/2013 12:29 PM
Great!  We'd be thrilled to have you, I will reserve it for you.
8/9/2013 1:35 PM
good deal...thanks
8/10/2013 11:29 PM
Bump...we are through five games of the World Series, so we'll roll Thursday or Friday, so reserve your spot today!
8/12/2013 9:43 AM
bump
8/12/2013 6:27 PM
our World series just finished, so looks like Friday will be rollover day.  Added some write ups on the current available teams.  Let me know if you want a spot in this great world!
8/13/2013 11:15 AM
I'll take over Vancouver
8/13/2013 9:58 PM
ok mrhands, it's yours.  sitemail sent. 
8/13/2013 10:31 PM
We're filling up fast, and we haven't even rolled yet!  We'll rollover on Friday, so reserve your team while you still can!
8/14/2013 1:41 PM
Some good available teams, we roll tomorrow, reserve your spot today!
8/15/2013 9:00 AM
ok, we have rolled, some good teams available here!
8/16/2013 1:01 PM
Good teams available, join today!
8/17/2013 10:01 AM
cool blog, good world, join us today!
8/19/2013 9:10 AM
Fun world, great owners, and an excellent blog!!  Got some good teams available, come join us!!
8/19/2013 10:24 AM
12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.