Wannabe L - 100 Loss Extravaganza Topic

sadly. yes. unless someone wants to take over. I see exactly what mfumar went through all those years ago.
12/27/2013 12:35 PM
Sorry, that this email is late and I know that many of you have been waiting on the new season to start, but I have reached a point that I am no longer motivated enough to run this league.

First, I want to thank everyone for participating in this league for the past 49 seasons. I know that some of you haven't played in this league for many seasons, but I wanted to let all former champions, long time Wannabers and many of our recent players know that I am stepping down from running Wannabe Twist. Now I know what mfumar went through all those seasons ago when he passed the torch to me.

I have always been proud of running this league for as long as I did (I think I took over around season 18 or 19??) and it is still one of the longest running leagues on WIS, having started way back in 2004/05. I believe the blacklist is what separates our league from many of the others, but I think it was also the reason why we had so much turnover towards the end of my run because of the lack of teams.

If someone wants to take over running this league, please let me know. I would still love to play in this league, but I just don't have the motivation to do all the work that is involved in getting the league started.

Again, thank you to every owner who has played in this league over the years. You have all contributed to the longevity and prosperity of this league over the last 9 years.

Thanks
Ted
1/2/2014 1:49 PM
anyone want to take over this great league?   maybe just as the regular Wannabe Twist, without the 100 loss thing?   Maybe drop down from 24 teams?
7/18/2014 3:23 PM
great theme i would play!!!!! I didn't like the 100 Loss thing though
7/18/2014 5:14 PM
◂ Prev 12345
Wannabe L - 100 Loss Extravaganza Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.