Pick 2 unique seasons and a Ballpark - 160 Mil Topic

This is why it's important for guys to sign up in the forum for a league like this.  I can't enforce the year selection like I can clones, or unique parks, etc.  Only two more and we can get started.....if you are interested, PLEASE sign up here first.  Look at page 1 of this forum to see what has already been taken.  Thanks
8/30/2013 3:43 PM
One other thing, I took out the option to take my seasons if you wanted them.  I originally said I would surrender them, but with 22 guys already in a 24 man league, it would slow us down from getting started.  I figure that (by now) someone would have claimed them from me if they wanted them.  Thanks all who have joined.
8/30/2013 3:53 PM
Ok, hold a spot for me.  It'll be tomorrow before I can work on another selection.  I have to learn to speak directly and not obliquely.
8/30/2013 4:41 PM
Posted by ziba on 8/30/2013 4:41:00 PM (view original):
Ok, hold a spot for me.  It'll be tomorrow before I can work on another selection.  I have to learn to speak directly and not obliquely.
I'd love to hold a spot for ya, but if two other guys fill the spots, I have to take them.  I don't want to hold up the league getting started.
8/30/2013 4:57 PM
bump.  ONE spot left.
8/30/2013 9:59 PM
I'll just leave my one team in.
8/30/2013 11:40 PM
Sounds good.  Amazing how long the last spot can take to fill.
8/31/2013 12:20 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Pick 2 unique seasons and a Ballpark - 160 Mil Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.