A roster full of SFs? Topic

In Flex and Fastbreak I gladly will put a SF with decent rebounding at pf and c.  However, although a team with all sf's might be decent, I firmly believe the most important position in any offense is a pg.  If you only have an average point guard, it will be very hard to have an elite team, and if we are talking about DIII, to find a small forward that has ratings in the 60's in BH and PA is extremely rare.
8/27/2013 2:07 PM
D3 SFs suck while D1 Sfs are awesome. Sensing almost had a team full of SFs in D1 (Florida or LSU) a while ago. 
8/27/2013 2:13 PM
You can definitely do that at D1. I've had SFs play every position in D1. Last season my starting C on my ND was a SF, this season my starting PG will be a SF, and on my UNC team that I lost in the title game with I had a SF split the season as the starting PG and SG. Which is why I like D1 more than the lower levels, so many more options as to what you can with your roster. 
8/27/2013 2:33 PM
Posted by yanks250125 on 8/27/2013 7:16:00 AM (view original):
www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx

This team used to do it and had decent success.  Now he's moved on to SGs

The team looks good on the surface, but he is 1-7 against human coaches. All of the wins except one are against SIMS who do not realize they could probably push the ball to their big men and dominate.
8/27/2013 11:18 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 8/27/2013 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by yanks250125 on 8/27/2013 7:16:00 AM (view original):
www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx

This team used to do it and had decent success.  Now he's moved on to SGs

The team looks good on the surface, but he is 1-7 against human coaches. All of the wins except one are against SIMS who do not realize they could probably push the ball to their big men and dominate.
This team looks terrible. D3 teams that are all guards should be at least 60/60 in ath/spd. When bow2dacowz did something like this, I think he was averaging 64 ath/spd.
8/28/2013 10:57 AM
◂ Prev 12
A roster full of SFs? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.