Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.   Nevermind.
8/30/2013 7:24 PM
Tard's who can't comprehend English will be redlined. I am trying to keep this thread on topic.

Mike, I could pull a you and start posting all of your sitemails, but I am the opposite of what you call a "thin-skinned girly-man". You are the one who had to have the last word and made something out of nothing and starting commenting on sitemails.

This thread is to discuss the merits of Coop, and Mike's claim that it is a more competitive league than For Life. Still waiting for statistics to counter mine. Should be easy to get, Coop is OMGZ amazing, right?

8/30/2013 8:03 PM
Here is a stat for you:

Tec has 26 seasons played in Coop, can anyone guess how many WS titles he has won? I will give you a hint, it is less than 1.

Here is another stat about parody. Over the first 9 seasons in Coop they had 5 champions, including a guy who 3-peated and won 4 of the first 9. In FL, we have had 7 champions in our first 9 seasons. No super teams here....

8/30/2013 8:10 PM
Posted by usfbully on 8/30/2013 8:10:00 PM (view original):
Here is a stat for you:

Tec has 26 seasons played in Coop, can anyone guess how many WS titles he has won? I will give you a hint, it is less than 1.

Here is another stat about parody. Over the first 9 seasons in Coop they had 5 champions, including a guy who 3-peated and won 4 of the first 9. In FL, we have had 7 champions in our first 9 seasons. No super teams here....

Parody?

Freudian slip?
8/30/2013 8:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tecwrg on 8/30/2013 8:45:00 PM (view original):
Posted by usfbully on 8/30/2013 8:10:00 PM (view original):
Here is a stat for you:

Parody?

Freudian slip?
Yep, when I think of your record in coop I cant help but chuckle. Then again, considering you are not usually above 100 wins or losses you arent part of the tanking problem in coop.
8/31/2013 11:13 AM
I've had two game seven WS losses in Coop.

I'm not sure how the outcome of 1 or 2 games (out of over 4200 games I've played in that world) proves any point that you are trying to make.  Can you explain that to me, please?

Nor do I understand why I have been brought up or singled out in your pee-pee contest with Mike.
8/31/2013 11:50 AM
LOL.  Thin-skin is not a good thing. 
8/31/2013 11:51 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 8/31/2013 11:51:00 AM (view original):
I've had two game seven WS losses in Coop.

I'm not sure how the outcome of 1 or 2 games (out of over 4200 games I've played in that world) proves any point that you are trying to make.  Can you explain that to me, please?

Nor do I understand why I have been brought up or singled out in your pee-pee contest with Mike.
Easy target? Collateral damage? I dunno...

The point I am making is Mike runs his mouth a lot, and when get gets called on it factually he starts acting like a typical forum tough guy. He claimed that any thing won in this game is negated because I had 2 bad years in Coop. Statistically speaking For Life is miles ahead of Coop, especially through the first 9, in terms of compete level.

8/31/2013 12:11 PM
Well, statistically speaking, you could put 32 drooling morons in a single HBD world, have them all win between 76-86 games out of mere random variation, and cry "PARITY, ************!!!".

IOW, statisitcs only tell part of the story.
8/31/2013 12:16 PM
And I'll also add . . . I don't know anything about "For Life" in terms of competitiveness.  So I'm not part of that argument, nor do I want to be.

I just don't care to be dragged into an argument that I have or want no part of.
8/31/2013 12:18 PM
Posted by willsauve on 8/30/2013 3:40:00 PM (view original):
ForLife only utilizes a small portion of the options that people pay for on this game.. No Trades, No open free agency, No R5 draft. Becasue of this you have a limited number of interested owners and probably wait much longer periods to fill. .  How can you honestly state that that world is better than any other world on this site?  

Only way to get better in that world is to tank to get low picks or  to dump lots of $$ into IFA market.. I would guess that any team that opens up will be a team that has been neglected and has had a few different owners mismanage it which would likely limit the ability to make a splash in IFA due to higher than average team payrolls and they have to wait 3 seasons to lower their even more useless ADV Scouting budget..   Only time a good well managed team will open up is when a good owner gets tired of waiting to fill..
This.
8/31/2013 2:36 PM
For what it's worth, having been in both worlds, and currently participating in For Life, it's not fair and nearly comically stupid to compare the two. It just is. I really, really enjoy For Life. The nuances that that world forces you to recognize are very important. On the flip side, Mike's two worlds are the two best in hbd. They just are. The thing with For Life, the rules alienate some great owners who aren't interested in what we do. And I think that's fine. It's not a world for everyone, which is why comparing it to ANY other world is just pure silliness.

I like it a whole bunch. It's, I bet, a top 25 world. But that's not why you should join it....
8/31/2013 11:11 PM
Well said trop.
8/31/2013 11:39 PM
You guys sound like the jews who informed for Hitler.

It never ceases to amaze me how many cant comprehend the debate and will ride Mike's dick at all costs.

He has called both of you retarded for playing in this league. He has gone on and on about how the world is not competitive because he is not in it. I am showing him, and appearently you uncle toms, how competitive the world is.
9/1/2013 10:09 AM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...9 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.